Canon style and originality

They sent me here for ICQ an interesting character. I do not know where to shove - whether in the "People Do", or still where ... So, welcome! Canon style and originality - Sera-fim, a resident of entry period
There will be several photo signed by the author, when I finish I will inform you.

Samopostrig: oblique cap

He studied to cut himself and experimented with a hairstyle. Interesting activity. There were many ideas and tried a few options, and is focused on this.

Further, the author demonstrates his previous experiments ...

Number 2: Grooming: the idea - my, the wizard

The problem - the fact that I do not like when my forehead is fully open, and the standard haircuts medium length tired. Therefore interesting asymmetrical. This haircut I like to look at, but it is very uncomfortable - the hair is constantly crawling the eyes, tickle the face ... I decided to remake - make very brief, but first - experiment.

Number 3:
The same hairstyle, only combed differently. Get too lavishly. The reason - in one of the quirks lotus portachihi: very long hair, going from the left temple, through the head, to the tips of the hair on the right side.

Number 4: Grooming: samopostrig, the initial version of
Cutting himself was not difficult and very exciting. While eksperimentirval, I tried several options. That is - one of the first ... to clean the hair, which climbed in the face. Clean the left temple, but is covered with hair. On the right - the same length but thinner - removed part of the hair that came from the opposite side of the head.

Number 5: The second version of haircuts
Then I made oblique bangs. The entire length of bangs, hair goes downward with the same slight slope. Exposed left temple (as it was prior to the experiment), while the right-left reversal long hair; ear closed. Mowing nice, but like the previous one, does not match my mood.

Posted in [mergetime] 1297087243 [/ mergetime]
that's it, is taken out of here)
serafim.combed.ru/post150400078/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting