Forging

In this post I will talk about forging without Wikipedia and zamorochennyh words. Will text may not seem relevant to the topic of forging, since I will be more to tell, I'm proud of my father =) (but some), just be my impression, when I myself worked for him in the summer, such as 2007.

If there are any questions about forging you can ask them at the expiration

76 photos

1. Unfortunately, not many people are allowed to post or to take pictures of their home as a result had to take a couple of houses and this is one of them. Let us begin to consider a house with a wine cellar. I do not know if expensive wine, but 3-liter jars with cucumbers pleased.

2. Approximate option, which can be clearly seen that the neck of the bottle, if winds around the plant.

3. You can see that on a piece of green gleams there, I first thought it to be more like a plant, it was not only that, the fact that it, like many others made "on copper" (similar to copper), and green - copper oxide, so it looks like a vintage. Copper itself is too soft for forging

4. Grapes, who hid behind the leaves sometimes resemble the real thing, my father once showed just done, but done very carefully, not for "punching" and wanted to tear myself one little thing

5. As can be seen a little staircase and decor that was not too empty and bleak.

6. I am very happy for dad, that he could not throw interests, tedious work, and do what it's really interesting. What pride for him? Well ... not everyone will sustain all of this, including the organization, find a place where to put the forge, found normal workers, bureaucrats go through to get a license, and so on. I provided moral support

7. Well, we came out of the cellar. The door, which we used to exit out of the cellar.

8. I think this chandelier would fit better to some castle or a large hall, but customers do not understand this damn thing weighs barbecues.

9. In general, customer always conducted "war", another plus in my father that he is calm with clients and listens patiently explains, although they are sometimes stubborn and stupid come across. Thus the quality I cheated, so I wanted to grab a piece of iron lying near, he sent me back to the shop.

10. distract from the house for long. With the restoration of the church, was asked to do, but I always resented these orders still forging not a cheap pleasure, and it is certainly on alms, well, do not be distracted

11. Pochёtche photo door. Father often drop the price, but not reported to the client, because of what is suffering, because the customer is asking to reset an already discarded the price and benefits of manufacturing is reduced to zero. And if you say that, and so dropped, the response is obvious - do not believe, in principle, they are difficult to judge. But if the client is a moron inadequate, nothing is reset. Father's difficult to fool, much less weld on his work, especially on the complex order, nabёt price for other items, so the set will cost as much as it was at the beginning.

12. Most orders are not yet built on the house, so the picture settings and the rate of migrant workers in its work. Sorry do not have a "word", so I can not describe the beautiful products. I can say that with a rectangular "rods" is more difficult to work (valves, in this photo of a rectangular bar and on the first shot of the round). Those interested can ask at the end of the post

13. Well, it's visor, which is still nothing sheathed, it is not our concern to you. All-metal rods, so the weight of all products is quite high.

14. Grid window, took these as they are I like the most.

15. In order to simplify and accelerate the modern equipment: Welding, grinders and all dohrena unknown pieces, including pneumatic hammer (not so modern, the Soviet Union),

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting