A little joke of April 1,

The idea of ​​the draw is stuck in my head for a long time patient, I even went to serve in the army because of this, that would drag UGC. Initially, we will place the canister teammates planned to roll through the city barrel, but not limited to the canister of finding that a week before the holiday painted in yellow and namalivali her radiation badge.

At 12 o'clock, when all assembled, I dressed in UGC went for a walk around the city. After reaching the stop, began to catch a ride, of course no one can stop who smiled and signaled the car appreciating humor. Waiting for a bus loaded into it. The conductor did not try to either swear or anything of this, she had a pofigisticheski the ratio may be in shock.

Having wandered on its stop at the institute to take the books out of which has been 4 years I was expelled, but I still can not give up these books. In the institute there were few people and the library turned out to have moved to another building.

Then proceeded to the store, I scored a bunch of beer went up to the cashier, the surprise of the cashier was no limit and it only intensified when I got out of the thing bag 800 rubles coins of 10 cents (which we hoard for a year as of April has been 5 years since ugaral, but this time have increased chemical protection suit joke) The store was left without a sense of humor and called the police, they took me. Friends waited until deem fines (beer sold us all the same, but where disappear).

The police appeared pougarat understanding in place. They offered to let me go if I put in the dressing UGC norm. When they brought me to the long ugaral filling protocol. And someone even said that had seen me today and thought that this doctrine what is. half an hour later I was released, and we continued the feast, walked two more stores, continued to mock up late

three (the others along the threads, if not send junk)

Posted in [mergetime] 1301763639 [/ mergetime]
The store called the outfit, and the boys took mentovku. Sew case

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting