Why oil spilled?

This is a photo of the store "Euroopt" in Minsk on the street. Installers posted on the forum site user under the nickname jigan with the comment: "in the wholesale section there's just nothing there: Right - vodka in the middle of - mineral water, to the left - and all the cookies !!! Emptiness! It is just awful: cars are at the roundabout in the queue on the roadside, along the ring will not stop anywhere! »

via

This regiment, which was sugar, in Euroopt on Kazintsa - commented photos jigan.

A post about the trip for groceries in Euroopt on his LiveJournal published iva_dim.
We give you a quote: "I decided to go to explore, at the same time and purchase a number of products which may, in my opinion, if not disappear, or at least get a good increase in the price ... the first thing I saw - it is here this joyful banner:

"Getting a good & quot; - I thought, and went to study the availability of goods. And here I began to understand the depth of panic overtook citizens. Those who have been in the wholesale section, evaluate the following photos ...

Lonely carbonated drinks production Belarus together with kiwi in the refrigerator vegetable dull painted this bleak picture. Recent trays of oranges exported some guy on a trolley. Melkooptoviki dragged even drinking water.

Have you ever seen the cork of the trucks? So - I saw it ... Some people are trying to get to the coveted oil, but can not, and the latter trying to leave this hell, but they interfere with the first ...

He pushed his way through the crowd and taking a bottle of butter, I went to purchase the rest of the ... sweeps away everything - alcohol, cereals, pasta. No sugar ... Oil really someone well so moved the masses. I have not seen a single truck without this product. Braley - boxes.

... Asked one man, apparently a friend: you and why so much? The answer came purely Belarusian - but just in case ... & quot;

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting