Present school

I graduated from high school 15 years ago. Coincidentally that same year anniversary of the school knocked 65 years. It was planned mega reunion concert and gatherings with all the consequences ...
I loved school, though I studied it briefly, before the release of the last few years.
In this regard, I decided to make the school podarok.Listaya one of the magazines I came across an article about a certain computer program that allows you to make composite mosaic image of the pictures. And then it dawned on me That's what you need! I went to school with ordinary soap box ... for my task quality camera did not matter, and took a panorama shkoly.Zatem registered in one known resources where you can find people at school. And sent a personal message to everyone who registered as a student in our school. Content like this: send your photos to my email, I'll do megaalbom. As a result, a couple of months I was able to collect about 5000 photos. Of these, I choose the best photo I in 2800. Among them were dilapidated black and white photos and modern, each is required, I restored.

(3 photos)

The output of the image turned to 1, 5 gigabytes in size 1500 * 6000 mm.
I take it to the press. Printed on the banner in the 1200 dpi happened basically decent.

Now I Shrunk the photos but it is a very large vseravno 10 megabytes

www.yapfiles.ru/files/229502/Copy_o...ne_umenshat.tif

help insert correctly I did not get to insert a size hang this picture in the lobby, next to him photographed anyone.
As a result, the school building is made up of graduates of the school photo. It turned out cool.

budget 5000 rubles.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting