Bannizmy

21 photos via

What could be better than coconut flavored watermelon, asks Olga M.
Only chocolate flavored sausage bagel responsible cat.

02. CrazyLoca sent (a) is another example of unspeakable bestiality in which every year at times turns into the so-called "honor veterans».

We bagels have long thought these guys - just suck or is it a cynical brutes? They came to the conclusion that after all the cynical brutes. After all, even nerds have at least some brains. And even this advert could be written so that it did not look so ugly.

03. And here is yet another phenomenon, says Maxim.

04. Entrance to the dining room Bobruisk candy factory, told Andrew, and immediately shock you like this poster.

05. It is true that there is still a poster and a second side, but you can not immediately see.

06. And in Bobruisk, said Andrew Yu, everything. There's even zhyvotnyh happy to see one morning meat-packing plant.

07. In Bobruisk, then at least every day, fed, sad Irina R. But in the cafe "Ural cuisine" to eat, you have to wait for the weekend.

08. Hen pecks grain by grain, recalls Andrew. Grain by grain.

09. Snezenka sent a cryptic announcement with "Mail of Russia».

I think it's poetry & quot ;, - Bagel noticed the cat. Cash is clearly in a sexual relationship with a hospital sheet of the operator, but in the verses is superb.

10. Here it is advertising, this is a special offer, rejoices Maxim I. incident! Under this deal, you can even Noces zabubenit. Client Two - so much as two liters of juice.

Juice certainly overdue, noticed the cat Bagel. Just poured the guise of promotion.

But we know, and without it.

11. What passions are happening in Beijing because of the fourth iPhone, terrified Denis.

Maybe novostist "Echo", where it was printed, slightly moved to Sunday so it is attacked him on Monday.

12. That is now caruncle, said Alex S., and at the price of a steak. Caruncle And, mind you, exclusive. That is not cloned.

13. Indeed, says Dmitry I. From this application you can just obhohotatsya.

14. And here - even more fun glad Alex. Just oborzhatsya.

15. No, okay yet - sausage with cats, it somehow logical. But why cheese, surprised Perdupenchik.

16. The site "Beeline" with a television program especially and do not tense up, told Zikfrid Adol'fovich fitting. All the same, there is nothing to watch, as it alludes to the "Beeline".

17. That's what they sell, trying to figure Mikhail V.

I think it hammers to break the chains.

18. "Vesti" quickly moved to Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea, said AG And indeed, what trifles for the sake of such an event?

19. Chicken no longer cope, sad Veronica.

20. On the main page, "Wikipedia," said AG publishes all sorts of interesting historical facts. Well, that was always a reason to drink.

21. Finally, Moscow has got downright calling oriental luxury, enjoys Triangle.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting