Cats Bosphorus

Tuesday!

Writes blogger traveler enza:

Favorite creatures Prophet crafty wanderers of the city, born on the shores of the Bosporus, and the majority had never seen him water. All of them - cats Bosphorus.

P.S. Cats in Istanbul are different - there are arrogant, rigid exactly Sphinxes with a contemptuous smile on the face, there is the Aquatic and annoying, there are gentle, and norovyaschie rub against your legs. And here we come across a dog all as on selection - chudokovatye, with some nice-razdolbayskim expression on his face and always a bit ingratiating.

16 photos

1. On the quay berths halichskih Emenenyu.

2. This handsome I took off at the entrance to the Blue Mosque. While the twisted lens around his muzzle on her did not flinch, not a single hair.

3. This sleepyhead snoozing on the window of the Palace of Dolmabahce. And no deference to the residence of the Sultan.

4. It was found near the Egyptian Bazaar and clearly does not understand why some crazy stranger interrupted his morning sleep.

5. One of Sonia Eyyuskoy mosque.

6. Another, but sprightly cat from Eyup.

7. Here is a free decoration of one of the tombstones in the cemetery at the turbot Sultan Abdul Hamid I.

8. The beggars of the square near the mosque Firuz Agha.

9. Someone robbing "us" and who do not hesitate to take handouts tourists.

10. This funny cat painting calf caught me somewhere on the outskirts of the new mosque.

11. Scene from the life of a gate near Galtskoy tower.

12. Funny Cat of Vefy.

A flock of 13 cats from the fishing village of Anadolu Kawagoe.

16. (posledneee photo)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting