Gazelle a V6 or the consequences of Fukushima

Taking a walk across the expanses of Runet, I somehow wandered into avtoblog two brothers-masters who are literally "out doing shit candy»

As they write:
She got an urgent need to buy Gazelle for their own needs, and more so for his brother, to work. New Gazelle is now worth the money wagon almost half a million b / u take less fresh 300 thousand for the same is not an option ... and then decided that the best to build a gazelle. Bought donor battered Gazelle 2005g.v. 50tysyach for rubles without Butko, frame, suspension, axles, engine, gearbox alive. We will build!

source

Patient Noi dismantled and started Troubleshooting all units of the car ...

Did overhaul brakes

and suspension

also made the repair of the rear axle

After the search began for a new cabin, which yielded nothing but a little bat cabin of the new sample, which was successfully Align, painted and took its place

painted

barely dried paint on the car, they proceeded to the most complex - crossing ruska with the Japanese, namely the installation of the engine of the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 5vz-fe assembly with automatic

and he took his place as native

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1306784137 [/ mergetime]
not without the help of an electrician All the same, they have brought the beast

Did outlet sistemma

Posted in [mergetime] 1306784182 [/ mergetime]
and went for the first time to ride

Then began the final assembly of the beast, painting, vibration / noise insulation

More

Again redesigned exhaust,

and completion of the project - established body, alterations registered in the SAI + minor improvements
In the words of theirs budget of the project is not perevisil 200-230tysyach rubles
What is much less expensive Business Gazelle, which is far behind the performance Gazelle Fukushima, the brothers call it =)

source

I have everything (this is my first post on Yap, not much kick)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting