Failure to fuel the transition to e

I'll start with the fact that the battle ICE / Electro affected even radio-controlled toy model. But the transition from one to another serious step.
who say the engine better, copy number, the sound of a real and a toy electric toy. Though the engine electrics on the part of a much more powerful engine. maybe new technologies bezkollektornyh engines allow you to shoot up 90% of the power from the battery when the battery power themselves have become smaller, lighter, more current output.

the actual start was a fairly common model Savage 4.6 X, which I bought as a designer to build.
the bulk of the plant model comes ready assembled and RTR Ed the wounds
there is also a KITy - a lot of parts and bags of screws and bolts instructions for assembling all this
I chose KIT maybe wanted to collect a "toy».
TTX brief
Dimensions 534h427h254
an engine. 4.6SS
Power 2 9kabyl at 35.000ob / m
Max Turnover 39,000 rev / m

so look to rework machine

will be a lot of text and images, the end will outline

a summary of the prices to buy and start to drive (prices vskidku memory)
Mashinka- in Rheine 23.000r
akkamulyator 1000r for catering
Charging (the simplest 1500-2000tr)
intensity to start - 1000r
equipment (in the kit version of the outfit is not present in the RTR are) available from any of the 1500R
but usually someone asks me how much money is needed to begin to roll, I say 30tr

myself, I note that the selection of content, the year rolled troubles did not know, consumables are not considered, maybe it is the main fuel, which costs 1,800 per gallon of 3.78 liters, the tank 160ml, lasts an average of 15-20 minutes to dash off took another half-liter bottle.

minus nitro engines is limited lifespan, on average, live stock engines okalo 10 gallons, this is due also to the working temperature, but that happened and 120gr to 180 warming.
a year later the engine has lost compression and I thought about the new engine.
but it was just during the new year, and the son asked Santa Claus modelku. no sooner said than done. essno Electrical (himself and keep his nerves) that's playing it at home. it dawned on me, electro, it's cool.
+ Quiet, economical, environmentally friendly, fast. went outside - flicked the switch, gone.
no sound of the downsides of the engine surrounding treated as a toy

Two

Three

for transition to e had a few options,
prostoy- buy everything ready for the upgrade. change and be content
a second complex, making the frame. motor mount, the battery itself, and that it was being replaced with the current frame

It was chosen the second path.

to create a 3D project chose SolidWork. translated in 3D are the items that I will use the old model, mainly bridges and suspension arms, everything in between was to take their new places. is:

behzkollektorny motor castle 1717 1580kv (parameter kv indicates how many revolutions does the rotor when applying for winding 1B voltage, I'd add that the smaller the value, the more power it develops. For example in my 2-meter airplane motor 215kv and power 40V)

speed control motor Castle Mamba Monster

akkamulyator Li-Po Lithium Polymer 14.8v 5800mA / h

It was also set regsheno center differential, used to be a box to block communication front and rear axle

says made in the past month has designed many variants with different layouts, but stopped this

material for the frame fell on D16AT, neither of which has not yet come up with the best, there are many foreign analogues labeling, I know that the most appropriate 6000 series, 7000 very hard, and has a great fragility.

cutting took place at Fraser CNC Multicam
cutter 4-5mm, 4 zahodnye spiral in aluminum, as coolant kerosene, truly a miracle liquid

cutting quality

then everything is going with the blue retainer

still kind

More

ysho

the transmission is finished, maybe, are the little things like adjust the electronics and differentials, suspension.
and the need to deal with external beauty.

For this purpose, polycarbonate body, which is molded into the body of the vacuum of a particular model car, kruzovika and others. My first choice was for the Pontiac GTO muscle karom '67

More

during skating kuzovok seemed not strong, had to find a replacement, the replacement was the way, maybe I wanted to install lighting equipment in the back, more for pathos course
the body was not for the monster, but liked more.
painting conceived more koppiyno (mk Pantiak drawing of noodle), has become a model Fiesta Ken Block

More

and

and

then there's a couple of points to the location and installation of LED

he headlights control unit (by the way our production, making St. Petersburg parnisha- Lech)

Posted in [mergetime] 1307356220 [/ mergetime]
a few words on the block light

a quote from the diary of that same Lehi

"Description of the basic features and functions:

- 4 strobe
 - 2 front dimensions (without burning effects)
 - 4 indicator
 - 2 stop signal
 - 2 signal reversing
 - 2 rear envelope (50% brightness, when braking 100% brightness)

- Analysis of the signal from channel throttle (gas)
 - Analysis of the signal from channel steering (wheel)
 - Analysis of the signal from channel aux (Channel 3)
 - 25 modes strobe
 - Memorizing the latter effect
 - Operation of emergency gang when idle 15 seconds
 - Switching effects using third channel or button
 - Reverse channel and TR ST