Russia has conducted a systematic operation to destroy agriculture

- In Russia, conducted a systematic operation to destroy agriculture, - said Vladimir Pavlenko, the chairman of the board of Novosibirsk Association of peasant farms and agricultural cooperatives. - In 2009, the country collected a record harvest. It would seem, should rejoice. But it was big trouble.
Corn has dropped in price to 1-1, 5 rubles per kilogram.
Last winter I personally brought to the dump 250 tons of grain. Donate it to the elevator meaningless. Services for receiving and drying would have cost more than the price of grain output. The neighboring farm for the same reason to scrap 750 tons, and in Iskitim area - 3000 tons! Yes, Stalin would be for such a shot without a trial!

Where have you seen that the grain was cheaper manure? But many farmers and farms took out loans. But banks have to live with not peeling, choked, they demanded interest! Just my economy has suffered losses of about 20 million rubles! I know cases where the farmers because of debts, despair and hopeless situation shot and hung. When this was that for a job well done people take their own lives? And the further, the worse.

Simple numbers. In 1992, the price rose sharply on diesel fuel - 6 rubles per liter. I remember all clutching his head - what to do, how to live? Grain in 1992, we were selling for 10 rubles per kilogram. This year, diesel fuel costs 24 rubles per liter, while speculators hold the purchase price for 1, 5-2 rubles per kilogram. How to survive in such conditions?

Villagers just robbed! Russian Agriculture Minister Yelena Skrynnik said then: "You thought what? Why so many have sown? "And now, when he came to a bad harvest, you can set it back a question:" Where have you been and why not keep the grain that had all the possibilities? ยป

In 2010, many of our farmers have gloated when they heard the news about the drought and burnt fields, saying that the grain will be more expensive. That's what we brought! We rejoice when other farmers grief. People come to your senses! So you can not live anymore!

To me recently to share experiences came German farmers. They state does not cast the villagers to fend for themselves. It Helps. And how! For every hectare of land treated the state subsidizes them 250 euros (10 thousand rubles). I already whistled at me four thousand acres, I would have subsidized 40 million rubles!

I asked: "And interest rates on loans you have?". It turns out that only 0, 5-1 per cent per year. And we have a 14-20 percent!

Another fact. 45 percent of Russian food imports from abroad. It is a national disgrace! Ditch agriculture! The purchase price of milk is cheaper soda water! Is this true ?!

But before the Russian revolution fed the whole of Europe. We have unique opportunities for agriculture. And we could provide food not only themselves but the whole world!

Only no one needs.

Author: Dmitry Noskov

via teh-nomad

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting