Flying the AN-24 is the best airport in the world.

Writes the author Dmitry Chistoprudov:

Recently I visited the Krasnoyarsk region and look at the construction of the Boguchanskaya HPP. In addition to watching a grand building, managed to collect some nice bonus - a beautiful sunrise on the decline in Krasnoyarsk, an unforgettable flight by AN-24 from Krasnoyarsk to Kodinsk and the local airport, the most sincere of all, I have visited!

1. After a five-hour flight to Krasnoyarsk, a short break for two delicious cups of coffee "3 in 1" for 20 rubles and conversations with russos and gelio_nsk, we waited a handsome AN-24 - passenger turboprop aircraft for lines of low and medium extent.

2. It was my first flight on this plane.

3. My hope would be terribly shake and lay the ears of the work of screws were not justified. Fly was quite comfortable for such a small airplane.

6. Range of flight of AN-24 to 3 000 km. Cruising speed - 490 km / h. Maximum takeoff weight - 21 tons.

9. Mode Suction clouds.

10. cockpit.

15. At some point, the pilots went out, so we can make the whole picture of the cabin.

16. Panorama turboprop.

17. Taiga common.

18. Taiga burning.

21. There is nothing more permanent than temporary. Wooden building in Kodinsk terminal, built in 1986 as a temporary option, in operation to this day.

22. An excellent platform for shooting films in the Soviet times.

24. Waiting Room.

25. Reception.

26. The ladder to the control room.

28. The waiting room before planting.

29. Our AN-24 and the airport.

30. All the passengers did not fit in the waiting room, and let us go into the field.

31. The building did not have time to spoil the plastic windows.

32. Pre-training - Sasha rubs his window for comfortable shooting.

33. Glory easier - it has 185 cm in height.

34. Angara.

36. View of the Boguchanskaya HPP.
All.
via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting