Waste-free life

In the country, as in all, probably accumulated a bunch of stuff from the past life - tables, beds, washing machines, etc., etc. I looked at it and decided to at least something to give a "second life." What came of it - see for yourself.
In advance I say that I know nothing of the shootings

Number one - donkey
The body of the washing machine type Baby (for the convenience of the motor turned it upside down) on the legs of an old bed with a spring bottom (and later it will go to the cause).

Photo 1

As the ears used flat skewers (we have long passed on the grill), at first even masking tape wrapped, but all somehow did not like, I had to shoot ...
The eyes are made of aluminum spoons, forks, about the dangers of so long asserted that the Bolsheviks British scientists (now this aluminum cookware have at least a dime a dozen-)
Trunk - from the drain hose from the sink

Photo 2

At the request of his wife built a ponytail with a bow a la donkey Eeyore - from a plastic tape (do not know how to properly called) that hold large boxes

Photo 3

Number two - pink elephant
Then it took a lot more than any material, but it's for the better - less throw)))
Housing again from the drum washing machine (whether Eureka, or even something)
Unfortunately, the leg of the bed is no longer turned out - had to use a trim profile, the remainder of the bathroom renovation

Photo 4

Head - aluminum saucepan, ears - the same cover (slightly incised and bent), about the eyes, and will not speak
The hardest thing turned out to attach the head to the calf - found a metal strip, with its help and attached
The neck is made of corrugated trimming, the remainder of the kitchen hood

Photo 5

Well, again please his wife - tail ... He hastily made from a piece of insulating hose

The figures look like, of course, somewhat rough, but like family

Photo 6

Number three - pots
Nowhere who had taken the spotlight for a long time lay in the barn - the glass has long broken, elektropotroha confused "on the road", but to throw out once the hand is not raised ... found a suitable scrap pipe from the summer water supply and attach the body spotlight springs from the already mentioned bed (that's they were useful)
It is only necessary to find another cognac cork to plug the horizontal tube - only that he saw in the photo

Photo 7

Well, the last two numbers - flower pots
One of them is made of Orphaned green kitchen lampshade, while the second (right near the house), and I'm sure many have already learned so

There are other ideas on the rest of the scrap, but alas - while hands do not reach

Photo 8

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting