Human life

The farm Dmitrovka Voronezh region lives 83-year-old deaf-blind Raisa Tarasovna Vasil. I saw these photos of Elijah in Photowire RIAN immediately called him and he gave me the phone a person who helps to survive Raisa Tarasovna. He was a local deputy district council, a former military Nikolai Krasnoborodko. We talked with him now, and I learned the details of the life of the heroine of reportage Ilya Pitalёva.
9 ph © RIA Novosti / Ilya Pitalёv via drugoi

Raisa Tarasovna lives all alone. She has relatives, but no one, except my cousin, who sometimes comes to visit, it does not help.

In the house of Raisa Tarasovna no gas or running water. There is a 20-meter well, which dug up an old woman on the accumulated money. As a disabled group 2 it receives about 6,000 rubles a month.

Tarasovna Raisa lost her hearing at age 13 - is something innate. Quite girl learned to put the furnace and worked in the village stovemaker. 25 years on the bricks fell awkwardly, hit her head and began to go blind. Currently focused in the house and in the yard of the signs - somewhere put sprigs, somewhere a bunch of garbage. Nikolai helped her put a label showing the way to the well, the barn.

She was not married, she had no children. Almost all her life she spent without seeing and hearing what is happening around. The only thing that connects it with the world - an opportunity to say something. This, very slurred, and she remained still, feeling the person next, likes to talk. As it seems clear to the interlocutor.

Nikolai communicates with her touch. Touched her chin - so says the man. Stroked her hair, as though putting a handkerchief - so says the woman. It is difficult, but it turns out.

Raisa Tarasovna does everything herself - carrying water, preparing meals, mowing the grass in the garden.

In life, Raisa Tarasovna Vasil'chenko there is a mystery. For many years, she tells villagers that a relative of Nadezhda Krupskaya, Lenin's wife. According to her, she remembers that Krupskaya came to the farm in the thirties and wore it on his hands. Raisa Tarasovna father was then the chief of mail and allegedly had a close relationship with the wife of the leader. Like it or not - is unknown. In the district archive even tried to make inquiries in Moscow, but received no response.

I tried to imagine what life is like this woman who did not see or hear. As she buys food and prepare meals, how to get water from the well, how to care for their goats and cats. She roof leaks, house collapses completely, like a fence that it has built itself from the branches. As she lives, Lord? How can so people can live?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting