An early visitor that goes to visit in the morning

Over the weekend, we got up early with her husband, drink coffee on the porch, and then hands the husband begins to me - something to show. On tiptoe, trying not to make any noise, we went into the house, looked at the young guest in the box, hiding behind a curtain and flowers. 15 ph our morning visitor.
Fota through the window, so all sorts of flowers on the sides.

I thought it was a deer, but my husband said it was the smallest species of deer in the world. reyndie.

so cute, reacts to any sound your ears - that long)))

trying not to frighten their cries of joy: you see, he goes for our lawn, shrubs chews))

and then that - that itching ..))
One thing to look at the zoo, and when at home go deer and elk - is another emotion ... the animals are independent, shy, react to all suspicious. Yes, this life is full of surprises for them, but they are free ..)

deer trail, as far as I knew, along our house ..) To be honest, I no longer saw the moose, but they were far away and fotah a brown stain on the background of grass, and here - a number ... sorry, can not approach, not some bread to feed. .)) that stupid habit of bread to feed the herbivores, and?)))

deer do not shoot here, but on the contrary, in every possible way to help ..) winter grass, more hay fed, well and in the summer they do a much obgladat bushes or chew wheat farmers))

why all the little animals want to cuddle? Olenikov including ...

Fawn wondered what is behind the bushes ... and then like a little break. but like everyone, I want to check ..)

pug))))

just standing on this spot, Fawn thought that - that rushes toward him ... and it was a motorcycle, a small start his out of the bushes and ran away to the left.

ended his escape in saving grove)) if you look closely, its tail can be seen in the middle of ...
foty

And we visit the wood pigeons. they skorchat, I can not even pass. afraid of something ... of - at least, our cat is pressed to the grass when they hear "chatter."

They are important, but curious. walking with a cat on the front lawn, this one flew, literally three meters ... chirped maybe drove us from our lawn ...)

and last)) to show off the dove again, phot of curtains and colors, so as not to frighten ...

and another, a brood of forty hours with 4 starts to negotiate on our balcony, just next to the bedroom so early ... I have the camera down into the hands did not take, but it is necessary))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting