Night Visitors

Today at midnight I awakened by strong knocking at the window. Tired after a day of repair, I could not immediately figure out that with no knocks on the outside and on the inside. He rubbed his eyes and throwing a glance at the window, I saw the silhouette of beating out the window, trying to break free. I thought that the moth, but size is not haunted, I reached for my cell phone that would highlight.
Turn on the flashlight, I found that it did not Butterflies!
That such goods flew to visit me through the window covered with tulle.
4 photos + a bit of scribbling

Seeing the light (is he has eyes) mouse left the window and began to fly across the room. I began to rzhaka funny and stsykotno, and as a child I crawled under the blanket. Honestly, the first time I saw so close to the bat, and her behavior I do not know why I stayed under the covers watching what will happen next.
Mouse charter, trying to cling to the newly painted ceilings. From exhaustion, he found refuge in the air conditioner, which I had captured that morning to make sure that I do not dream.

Take it into the hands I was afraid, and suddenly bite, will bring any contagion. Having to make a couple of shots, I scared briefing. Mouse into orbit, I'm under the covers, watching projector cell phone for him. Not only had enough air defense system

Sleeping was hunting, but it was necessary to solve something, do not leave it in the train room. The solution came by itself. Mouse, 67 circle, went to the pit stop on the window stretched tulle. I quickly closed the window, leaving the mouse between the glass and tulle. Night visitor crawled to the edge of a makeshift moskitke which broke loose, thus showing me where the hole through which trickled mosquitoes.
Look at the time, it was the first five minutes - as much goose bumps, anything can happen at midnight, I quietly continued his dream.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting