The story of one of Honda

Having read the fact about how someone ruthlessly sculpts cheap carbon fiber winding on to their cars and other "right styling" inspired to write a story about your first draft Honda Civic.

The initial view:

In 2007 he acquired the honda civic 4d last generation. The machine is excellent, the details of operation will not go for a lot of them. It all started when I saw the first car mat in our wonderful city of Odessa. It was in 2009, while the matte color was all the rage. I did not even stop the car was originally blue. And then it all went running.

Understand and began to tighten in black mat:

In parallel, the ordered set of pads from Mugen (body kit is difficult to name)

Then, playing with optics (never longer do so)

The result was something like this:

Rear view

Ride half of the year, this was not enough (who knows he will understand) and I decided to go ahead, namely

create your kit. Where do you start? Of course, with a sketch (do not scold, I can not draw):

Then I went in search of diskov.Iskal black, but caught a very beautiful white and decided to repaint.

Rubber

Then I make out cars and fully obesshumil (photo uninformative - there was no time)

By that time, just arrived discs painting and I put them right:

And finally started bodywork. (The whole process will not load, so as not to tire you out)
Front bumper:

The rear bumper + spoiler, also painted otpiku completely red and covered mat:

While the kit was painting, engaged in a tug of interior (not personally of course, it

charge) and there you are:

The first time went to the garage:

Behind

I put the exhaust (hand made by the way)

And the end result:

18 Thank you for your attention, I have everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting