MarkII jzx90. The path from the drain to 800+ hp

Long history. The story about the car of my close friend, and the story goes on his face story copied from the blog at tourerv.ru a >

So, once upon a time in 2005, in the head the idea to buy a powerful turbocharged Japanese cars. At the time I moved to Toyota Chayzer in the honeycomb body with a good but modest engine 1zhz-n. Accordingly, in the first place, it was decided to pay attention to the most powerful packaging markoobraznyh TourerV. After reading a bunch of reviews and comments on the Drome (at that time still avto.vl.ru) and Turervi.ru decision finally formed in his head.

We began the search for ... In those days no one has heard about the cuts, and other perversions of these days, everything was delivered prispokoyno designers. Therefore, actively seek out firms able to take care of all the complicated case, such a firm has been found. The name does not intentionally write, because the firm has appeared with foulbrood, and there it is probably already.

The next step - selection of cars at auction, a move took place excitedly, nervously, but exciting Since money at that time was very limited, sought zhzh90. After several unsuccessful attempts had bought white white Mark2 TurerVi on the automatic transmission. It cost Japan ridiculous $ 1,700.
So, we bought, paid, loaded, started to look forward to the arrival in the port of Vladivostok. On arrival, the first Russian pictures, marchok did not look too healthy But next to him lay a legendary motor))

There is a lot of photos and videos.

And so it began the long wait, agonizing search of documents and the right people, setting, and finally sending a grid in Moscow. The total time between the arrival of Vlad and the arrival in Moscow was about six (!!!) months. In general, marchok was given considerable nerve and finally a call from Moscow, I Zhenya (Dzhohn) break on a plane to the capital. And finally pick up the car. The first impression is certainly not happy ... Vytsvevshaya paint, Scratchy, Kotska, dirty facilities and other amenities of an old car, arrived designer.
It was early spring in the Marche polulysaya summer tires, the road between Moscow and Krasnodar continuous snow and ice. But nothing to do, we go.
During the first examination of vkusnyashek was found:
1. The exhaust from the catalyst Sard (standard Dzhasma)
2. Volk Racing Wheels 7/8 DJ.
3. The well-preserved and very bad-looking home kit.
And, indeed, all))) The rest of the machine is a full drain.

So, after some difficulties (idle stove) and not without luck (a 180 m. From painless for all svezhenavalenny landing in the snow at the bump stop) two comrades and Mark arrived in his native Krasnodar.
For all the way to the floor the gas never pressed because it is not clear what the candles, some oil, the condition of the filters, and in general do not understand, yet the designer. Accordingly, check the dynamics, which was so much read in the internet, it was not possible.
Upon arrival, it was replaced by the engine oil in the automatic transmission, gearbox, antifreeze, tormozuha, candles, fuel, oil, air filters, pumped Freon. Also has been verified / stretched chassis. And now my miracle machine was finally ready to test dry asphalt and heavy foot on the pedal
We leave (I Dzhohn) from the alley to the dry free road, leveling the machine (the body in anticipation of a wild acceleration ...) gas to the floor ... ... nothing iiiiii atmospheric smooth acceleration comparable to the dynamics of my 1zhz-n. Disappointment, frankly, was a strong ... So much effort, nerves, time and a considerable amount of money and for what ??? Over here it ???
Jack calms, they say nothing, we find the cause, to repair, etc. Not really helps ... Offers measure on the phone, they say, and suddenly just waited too much, and now we do not notice the dynamics of mind-boggling. Stops the gas / brake, 2,000 rpm, the start, the phone displays 8 seconds, several more attempts with the same sad result for Turik 7 5-8 seconds ...
Time in the area of ​​2-3 nights ... Upset and frustrated going home. Breezing into the yard before you start kicking and pour gasoline still decide to open the hood and take a look. Gaza on neytralke holding tube from the turbine, it is not inflated, making the primary conclusion that the death of turbines ... I decide to pull pipe to throttle and, of happiness, I notice that he was not bolted, and the straight is not bolted, categorically not bolted down there in the area of ​​the front left wheel ... Quickly shaking hands screwed on, check the rest of the clamps, the gas in the netralke and lo and behold - a branch pipe from the turbine is inflated as a hot water bottle under the pressure of powerful light bodybuilder jump in the car, let's go check it again (despite the 4am to wait until tomorrow no strength , you know)
To turn out on the road, Traction off, the gas to the floor ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, here it is, the body is filled with the weight, head sticks to the headrest, he goes, URAAAAAAAAAAA !!! Common (especially mine) joy has no limits. Is measured on the phone - stable 6 seconds, exactly what waited, unpretentious and quickly accelerate to 170-180, well, how can we hold out in all, a miracle, not a machine
So took my turbo infection disease, cure is still not obtained, despite the use of expensive and very expensive imported drugs, and sometimes even handling medical gases

Few trains and master, there was a natural desire someone to break into rags, then there was no understanding that the flow accelerates too quickly, it seemed that equal almost no sly friends and acquaintances know about what kind of car I had brought, and here's one of them offered a friendly race on a case of beer. Rival - Lancer Evo3 in katabatic condition. Agreed went.
With the seats decided not to go, then somehow Evo seemed unattainable rival from a standing start, so agreed to go 60-160.
This was my first experience ratsersky))) a bunch of adrenaline ...)))
Going 60 km / h, three signals, we are together Marcus driver Evo one.

Posted in [mergetime] 1305249129 [/ mergetime]
The result - losing, but a little. Due to the fact that the passenger weighs 100+ kg, its land and decide to call again.
And here it is, the three start with the same outcome - Evo behind, and the higher the speed, the greater the gap.
Satisfied pick up a case of beer, and go to wash, the first victory and the first prize after all)))
The next mandatory step in the racing life of any young chotko Ratzer, as everyone knows, is a visit to the country gathering is not always sober and often not very smart young people screaming ****** e-machines (mainly domestic production). I think everyone guessed that I was about night racing on the bypass road))) did not escape this fate and me. Even before the long-awaited Friday night we agreed to race with sink automaton supra 80 Coy. Therefore, these races I waited impatiently, still I will face the legendary 2zhz-CTU in no less legendary body.
At night races my car has caused a lot of interest, because When a time in Krasnodar was Mark who had burst into the trash cans all the fastest, after the death of Mark's community for a long time he recalled wistfully)) And then - my car, and even in the company of a black fashion supra. In general, our race became a key event of the evening. The first two programs we went toe to toe for the third Supra quickly began to leave. Total number of races - 1, 5-2 body is not in my favor. In my opinion not bad, considering the 3-liter vvti of 2001, supra
Then he got me one of the fastest in the time Krasnodar Vrch STI, start is not significant, because STI started with 2000 rpm, I do not remember why ... Always these subarovodov something wrong or something is broken)))) In the end, I toured it 2-3 body under a storm of applause.

In a very short period of time feeling the dynamics began to wear off and it was decided to make bustap. Having read the articles, I order the following hardware:
1. Frontpayp 76 mm
2. Cooler kit greddi Wee-CPF
3. Arch thermostat 68 degrees
4. Torshen flanges
5. Apex Air Filter in a regular place
6. Bustkontroller Apex AVTS Mr.
7. The fuel pump 255 Valbro
8. Sensors Defi (boost and oil temperature)
9. Bustapny brain Mines
10. Apex PCM way very useful after
Plus, the catalyst removed and cut dull process of exhaust, now it turns really the right exhaust.
Iron came at different times by different people, so was put all at once, but gradually.
The spring of next year. In our neighboring Rostov Airport (Bataisk) organized the official race. I decided to participate, after all official competitions, fees, registration, starting grid, all the cases)) Immediately, I note that a lot of what is not ordered it, and the state machine is not much different from the stock. I managed only to put intercooler, exhaust and alter, like, put bustapny brain (after so many years I do not remember exactly). Served by itself in the civil rubber, while the most advanced poluslik guys knew about, but about real Drahovo slicks no one never heard of))
Official atmosphere - it will certainly not night race, significantly more interesting
In the end I finished second. Traveled in a grid turbotsedrik 3 liters, Zaporozhets cramps, someone else, I do not remember who)), but stalled in the final and lost turbosilvii not very strong.

Posted in [mergetime] 1305249221 [/ mergetime]
Overall impressions of the first official fun starts were only positive
After installation, all that has been bought and plus gidromozgov Sasha Harvest, the car went like this here:

Posted in [mergetime] 1305249245 [/ mergetime]
That's how

Posted in [mergetime] 1305249273 [/ mergetime]
That's how
which corresponds to approximately 13 kvotere 1 -13, 3 seconds, the benefit of the region appeared otchechka officially be measured and managed. That is the limit bustapa was almost reached, especially given that all this time I went to the Civil hard rubber

In front of me waiting for BIG singles right slicks, acid and glued Dragstrip)))

PS: a few pictures of what looked like my car while

More

So in mid-2009 bustap decidedly tired and it was decided to switch to something more serious. Then I envisioned the ultimate goal to get 500 hp Beautiful figure, is not it started to move other people's projects, listen to opinions of respected colleagues, in general, are actively mined information.
Initially, I did not want to abandon the scheme twin turbo, somehow thinking that at Twin lag is less than a single large turbine ... But there was one good and well-known in narrow circles of a man named Dmitry Pleshakov, who managed to dissuade me
Therefore, it was decided to buy one turbine. Ever since the turbine decided quickly and painlessly - just gt35, gt40 already precisely because many urban 1zhz and gt30 already precisely enough, so to expect something in sports. But with hot and / r turbine head has broken quite a few comrades advised me violently 0, 82 and only 0, 82, as they say with great a / p in the city will be impossible to drive because of the strong lag. Pleshakov, by contrast, clearly wooing a / p 1, 06, saying that anything less is required to shut up by 2, 5 liter engine and will not give the normal power.
After hearing the views of all, I rely on the experience of Dima (and as the practice - rightly so). I will not describe the long perepitii buy the rest, except to say about the people who helped me in this process (both the Council and the actual iron)
1. Pleshakov Dima (ARS). Consultations + motor assembly.
2. Sokolenko Sasha (Harvest). Consulting, assembling automatic transmissions, setting the SFC.
3. Zhenya Goncharov (John Travolta). Shopping with ebey.
4. Poluhin Eugene (Dzhohn). Tips Search accessories and support
5. Sereda Stas (Stas). Many useful tips, a golden man
6. Alex Moxico. He collected a similar configuration consulted.
7. Andrew Vems. Gearbox control (ATEC and its setting).
Well, a number of other good comrades
In the end, after all the shopping and homemade appeared next gentleman set:
 - Garrett Turbine gt35 A / P 1, 06
 - Westgate TIAL 44mm
 - Custom downpipe 80mm
 - Exhaust 5zigen from the reception pipe 80 mm
 - Air Filter AEM 100 mm
 - Intake of cold air into the right headlight
 - Jets Sard 650ss
 - Stock fuels. Drill up to 10 mm rail, feeding on both sides of the tank line center
 - Denso fuel pump 280 l / h, connected to postoyanku, bypassing the controller.
 - Finalization of the head in the garage ARS
 - June camshafts 264/264 to rise 9 3
 - Cutting gear Greddi
 - Laying head Greddi
 - Belt Greddi
 - Kulerkit Trust V-spl
 - Blouoff Blitz
 - Automatic transmission cooler with fan
 - Cooler in the engine oil filter with the transfer
 - Cool thermostat Ark 68 gr.
 - Torshen flanges
 - Brain Apex PPS
 - ATEK by Vems for transmission control
 - Bagel at 3800-4000 rpm Harvest
 - Hard gidromozgi Automatic Harvest
 - Clutches Reybestos blue
 - Automatic transmission assembly in Krasnoyarsk Sasha Harvest (it is very doubtful we master in Krasnodar)
 - Boost AVTS Mr.
 - Apex PCM
 - The bed Defi gauges AEM + SHLZ
 - Tyunen new coil
 - Candles Denso Iridium Racing 9-ki
 - Set-point sniper nitrous
 - Automatic bottle warmer + gauge
 - Plastic wings
 - Plastic hood
 - Poluslik Toyor888 255/40/17 (planned for the race, but left each day)
 - Drag Slicks Huser Redials 275/40/17
 - A pair of light forged Volk Racing 9dzhey
 - Roll out the rear arches, was performed beautifully, iron
 - Removed the hatch
 - Removed place under the spare tire, in its place a sheet of stainless steel welded
 - Battery moved to trunk
 - Full kapitalka motor in ARS.
By the way, about kapitalku - at the opening of the motor (mileage 180,000 km), it has been found an ideal condition the piston. Thus here Still dzheyzet a great motor.
In setting the motor in Krasnodar was invited Sasha Harvest.
Setting deserves special attention))))
Met, poured a full tank of 98 th to Lukoil, have gone. Machine stubbornly refused to fine tune and go quickly, knocking peel, egt times collapses 1000 ... killed all day long, and all to no avail ... underperformed bustapa ... I was ooooochen disappointed ... Sasha still insisted petrol shit, gasoline shit, but I experienced by Lukoil first treated with doubt)) And as it turned out in vain
But the first tank is over and we went back to refuel. During refueling it revealed that morning to benzninu was a hundred years in the afternoon, and a couple of hours ago merged fresh tanker. Fill a full tank, drove again. And here began the miracles))) The angles of the former and none at all of detonation, egt very modest, began setting Finally, my iron was to manifest itself in full, grab the wild, lightning sprint 0-200 km / h, in general, the car was revealed in all its glory my face constantly stretched in a smile))) But it was not the most pleasant.
Finished with 98-m gasoline, we have filled the 106th gasoline and started to roll back the second program, as it were fighting for the competition. On the 106th machine brought down just atski, horseradish tear off the head of the chair. And so ended the morning setting.
RSM showed such data:
0-100 km / h 3, 6 sec.
60-160 km / h 4 1 sec.
Quarter 11 2 sec.
Drinking PCM was of course with a certain mistrust, but Omer *** clearly showed - the car goes. I was very happy with a couple of months stand showed the power of 590 energy and more than 72 kg of torque (greater measure could not stand, lit a check) to boost 1, 3 bars. No nitrous. An excellent result for my iron. Thank Harvest
Photo motora01:

Photo Motor 02:

The above configuration of the car took place just a day or two before the official competition at the turbodrome White Arrow. Well, as it (setting) is successful, decide to join and participate, Harvest does not fly away in Krasnoyarsk, remained in word and deed will help me in the competition
The night before the race Sasha fits PCM for on / off control of nitrous speed or RPM, a relay, a very handy thing on PPS unfortunately this is not, but relyushka cope.
The ride had to toyo888 255/40/17 (though have come to understand that this is not enough). Struggling with the Bucs, and other difficulties, managed to pass 12 1 without nitrous, I do not remember why not a little worse than expected, but still good. Also, there has been a major problem bigsingla on the machine - a sluggish start, the machine does not spin the two legs of more than 3000, but it is very, very small for such a turbine and shafts.

ALL

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting