Fountains

I have a small hobby, the results of which I would like to share with honorable YaPovtsami. It so happened that I was not the soul of tea in water and stone, here and decided to take it all so unite! I would like to hear your opinion about whether to continue my experiments. Let's get started.

13 photo.

To begin with, that the love of natural stone at me on purpose. It just so happened that all the members of my family - geologists. Since childhood, Dad took me to the mountains, where I passed the initial geological "training." However, referring to the surplus of geologists in the family, my father was not very happy choice of my profession, but what can we do, the character at me the same as he, so to convince me it was not possible, so that now he is extremely happy  I think it is not necessary saying that due to the proximity of our house to the mountains, the material for a variety of crafts has always been more than enough. We had a lot of experimenting to combine different materials. Finally it came up with the idea of ​​creating a small indoor fountains. The main difficulty was in the configuration of their small pumps, but, thank the Chinese masters thanks to the natural wit, pumps were stolen from the station and bought the work continued!

Unfortunately, the process of making fountains remove it was not possible, so we put some pictures of the results of labor.

Cascade

Posted in [mergetime] 1311874420 [/ mergetime]

Pinnacle

With a relatively small size (from 40x40cm to 100h60sm), weight fountains turned out not weak - up to 25-30 kg. Well, what to do - nature product, no plastic or plaster ...

Yes, and more besides fountains sometimes obtained here such crafts

All. Thank you for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting