Mad Men's 10+ Hobbies suffered by all the women

Here is a selection of men's interests, from which women are willing to climb the walls:

That awkward moment when your husband FISHERMAN

Worse than this can only be a fisherman who really wants a boat.

For such even jewelry - and the individual!

Hunting - also inconvenience the female half of humanity (instead of a portrait of Tiffany)

The main thing is not to forget about it at night, going about their business in a toilet ...

Another category of hobbies that destroys a woman's happiness - biking.

And God forbid, the wife put him a choice: "Choose or I, or a motorcycle", the answer is unequivocal and it will not be subject to appeal!

Worse may be only biker biker who decided to put his bike himself!

But even that is nothing when comes in a fierce car enthusiast who spends in the garage three times longer than in the house.

A different kind of hobby that brings physical discomfort to women, but very ruffled nerves - gambling.

Stay in the Maldives? Where we have so much money ?! A fourth monitor I needed desperately!

Perhaps the most innocent hobby in our list - chituny. These are ready to beat their "library" for the best tomatoes. Rules of etiquette for chituna - to prevent intimate partner, when he goes to the toilet. Because, believe me - it is a long time.

Quite a harmless hobby, which for some reason irritates 80% females - collectors.

These ready methodically and persistently to collect and haul the house everything.

Stanley Kolorayt, 43-year-old businessman from Florida, which calls itself the "Barbie Man ', has turned his house into a museum dedicated to this toy. He decorated the walls of his house two thousand Barbie dolls and thousands of figurines her boyfriend - Ken. And yes, you guessed it - Stanley no wife.

There are also some very unusual artifacts collection which can not fail to cause concern ...

But there are times when the male hobby really helps. As the following photos:

On a rainy day

Tags

See also

New and interesting