Girl, kebabs, building

It so happened that my girlfriend the day of birth. Flowers, gifts and all that it of course. But would like something else this holiday. Well here it was decided - on the weekend to go to her village to barbecues. Said - done, and here we are going on the road out of town. About kebabs say one thing - they were simply delicious! In general, the day was good, everyone was well fed and happy. But it's not about that. Floor so clean foreword) July we turned out to be very hot, as I think, anywhere. Even at night the air was hot for a long time and only in the morning completely cooled. So that night was no exception. Therefore, normal sleep and failed in 8 hours (taking into account the fact that the house I sleep up to 12 hours ) I was standing in the yard and washed with cool waters. I have a talent - appearing in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just in the same area aunt of my girlfriend began to build the house.

Under the cut a lot of pictures and video. So that the end will tell

The house stands, and under the Annex to pour the foundation began

That's actually the foundation. The final version)

Consumables.

Basic tools. One of them is mine. More precisely, my)

Sand and ...

... Rubble

To which I was invited safely. Well refuse future family? For some reason thought it was payback for barbecues: eat barbecue, build a house (zaley foundation). As a result, the work to connect all that even though it was not so offensive. Work work and lunch Scheduled Just dropped in the second half of the day. Back to work, I realized that all the interest attracted some bug. Well bug, okay, it would be hell. But she keeps coming back to the same place and doing something. At this point, and I was wondering. Armed with the new, purchased the phone a week ago, I started a photoshoot on this same bug.

Pelops

In appearance she was not even a bug, but rather a dangerous wasp (as it turned out, the name of this wasp pelopeem)

But the essence is not the case. She flew into the fresh solution sought out mustache wet areas, cutting into the surface of the concrete, Rolling ball, took a front foot, and flew away. It was so incredible that at first I did not believe it could! But no, after a few minutes she came back and repeated his sacrament again.

Successive frames

Closer

Already picks)

And what should be left behind

Traces of the legs

I'm not up to the foundation was because I was fascinated by these industrious insects. I decided to find out where she is these concrete lumps. The benefit of this place turned out to be very close - the roof of the house.

Here is the place where Pelops flew

Just like a naturalist, I lay down on the roof and began to expect the emergence of pelopeya. And what do you think - from him and gone. Perhaps that startled him, went back to pouring the foundation. And what was my surprise when Pelops came back for a fresh portion of cement.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting