Hendmeyd Tetris wall

Seriously hooked on exciting room design and the elements in them; I saw a cool article on the topic. As zanedorogo and tasteful (gaming, of course), and their own hands to arrange their living space contemporary touches. Here, for example such:

First, it was necessary to outline all the drawing, which was useful to me Makovsky Pages

The most dreary would pick up the right amount of blocks of each color, as in DIY stores larger blocks of blue are popular colors in the aqua theme, as people buy these things more often for bathroom design.

As I pulled out all the blocks with the windows and arranged by color in groups, I was approached a couple of times sales consultants Leroy Merlin to make sure that I'm not crazy any and I know what I'm doing.

Thus, the blocks are found, sorted.

The partition was collected from the versatile material - concrete blocks, they are very light, cheap and simple to use. Simply assemble the wall except that of Lego.

The build process has been very important to maintain a distance between the units, equal to the size of a single cell - without this the whole picture would be visually crumbled.

And, finally, all the blocks are stacked, smeared joints - can be glued wallpaper :-)

When it is dark outside, and the "recreation area" is a light - translucent blocks and the reverse side:

That's how it looked in the end, after wallpapering (light then changed):

Posted in [mergetime] 1314041748 [/ mergetime]
I hope you enjoy it, and anyone who is thinking about building walls in his apartment - will develop this theme, such as the backlight to make these blocks inside

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting