A trip to the factory SKODA (Ukraine)

Good afternoon.
I want to share photos of a trip to western Ukraine at the car assembly plant Skoda.
This is my first post, I hope it will be interesting for you.
I work as an engineer in the auto center warranty AUDI, SKODA and SEAT.
After learning about the intentions shkodakluba visit the plant in Western Ukraine, I successfully fell on their tails.
I must say the trip was last year.
Will be 79 photos.

Crews from different cities of Ukraine left on the route. We drove from Zaporozhye to Dnepropetrovsk, there met shkodovodami Dnieper and rushed to the west. So there were circumstances that led convoy shkodakluba Honda Civic. The first time I was in western Ukraine, and I really liked the way and the nature of western Ukraine.

On one side of the mountain, the other a mountain river.

We moved around a column of about 10 vehicles, each crew was equipped with navigation (just in case), and walkie-talkies.
Photos road and nature did on the way back so that they will be after photos of the plant.
The first place of our parking lot was the city of Uzhgorod.
In the photo view from the balcony of Intourist in Uzhgorod.

I must say quite surprised by the low prices for accommodation and meals compared to eastern Ukraine. Similarly, I do not remember the price, but double room in Intourist cost 200 hryvnia per day. Breakfasts.
Then Solomon went to the village on the very border of Ukraine where the plant is actually called Eurocar. From Uzhgorod about 20 minutes.

This parking lot in front of the plant, which has become a meeting place for all the crews from different cities of the country. A visit to the factory was officially announced and agreed with the leadership of the plant, the company Eurocar-foitsialnym Skoda importer in Ukraine. As a network of gas stations WOG crews issued coupons for gasoline, which significantly sokrotilo financial costs. Do not think for writing ads for the first time and that's what I think.

His wife, too, with me on the tail fell shkodaklubu and even photographed with the flag proudly

This actually I shared view of the plant from the parking lot.

The plant itself is very much surprised me with its compact dimensions. I was waiting for something a little more ambitious. At university I was an intern at our plant AvtoZAZ (where rivet Lanos, Chevrolet and vases), so here's our old Soviet factory about 10 times more than Eurocar. And the result as stated on the face. Well, okay.
We have already entered and see the conveyor.

Coincidentally, the production of Skoda Octavia Tour was terminated and during our visit the factory and waited almost walked components for cars A5 and SuperB.
But we are the first to see live in Ukraine in Superb station wagon.

This assembly shop. It takes my mind is not less than the 4 th part of the whole plant (it is that you are less provided the dimensions of the plant).
Struck by the purity of the plant. As bud came abroad.

Plot the brake system checked.
The plant is a very serious quality control. Each worker does his job very seriously and efficiently. On the west it is not a good situation at the workplace so that all hold on to his job.

Superb given at the mercy of the crowd, and then another test drives were carried out on it.

My wife grabbed the steering wheel, I like skzala and demanded money for the same. Then the first time I regretted that took her to a))

This is a warehouse that stores the components.

Details and body are delivered by rail directly to the factory. The rails for the window to the right of the warehouse.

Again conveyor.

Engine installation queue.

Engines, after installation of the attachment.

Photo ICE closer. By the way as an employee of the service tell the engines on Skoda pretty quality.

Computerized workplace, workplace perfect order all the places, all signed.

Everything is done to facilitate the work of man. The specified torque and other necessary information.

At the plant a lot of equipment, all modern. Photos very much, so I choose the most interesting.

I'm sorry, but I do not remember what it

In this room, tested the engine and all computers snmayut performance engine.

Brake stand.

Parking finished vehicles and car bodies arrived.

Separately stored car bodies Skoda Praktik, for Coca-Cola, they have come painted in the desired color.

On the wall hangs in the workshop production plan.

Then install the chassis.

Work is in full swing, but still all clean and tidy.

Also immediately occurs the test vehicle's electronic systems.

Followed by a check of alignment.

Front view.

Then the car starts to get used to the Ukrainian roads.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting