The device hard drive.

I think many of you are wondering the device hard drive. I have long wanted to write this review, but unwanted or broken railway I have not, but the train just yesterday broke one of the designers.
This, if I may say so, a veteran of magnetic media, the old Seagate Barracuda 7200. October 2500 gb, repeatedly repaired. But its time has come and I decided to donate this review.

33 photos

The reason for failure - a broken coil 2r2

Remove the lid, open review of the so called germzona. On aluminum wheels - pancakes, the information is stored.

Bolts.

Bottom View germbloka.

Remove the control board. About the components of the board will not tell you it is not necessary, and I'm too lazy.

Fee on top.

Fee below.

Discs strung on Spendel.

Upper magnet.

Remove the bolts.

Remove the compression ring. The ring holds the plates together, preventing them from moving.

Remove distribution ring. It is very light, made of non-magnetic alloy

With shouts obscenities and remove top magnet, neodymium magnet and surprisingly strong.

Remove the read heads.

Sami heads.

Here we see a coil which is part of the head assembly. The coil form and magnet drive, it moves the head.

The circulation filter, it protects germzonu from moisture and dust.

The lower magnet.

Remove it. Black detail of a strange shape - lock, release the magnetic head when the pancakes gain momentum, records the movements of the head when the disc is stopped.

Germzona devastated.

Remove the top pancake.

Spendel.

The second distribution ring.

Empty germzona.

Empty Spendel.

All removed bolts.

Here's a song turned out.

For the analysis, we need: a screwdriver (for Zvinyayus unpresentable view - nibbled dog), T20 bits and PZ1, forceps and Kryven'kyi little hands of the author.

Thank you for attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting