Off-pokatushki

49 ph + a bit of text

source

Last weekend I attended a strange off-road pokatushki. The most they can accurately be described as "a walk with elements of off-road".
Although I do something in the long run anyway, I picture submit. A picture had enough, welcome under the cut.

At once I am sorry, if you feel that there will be a lot of pictures Defender. Firstly, Defov really had enough, and secondly, they are very photogenic, thirdly, I just love them.

The column had about 24 different crews training. From monsters to Neve.

Since the track was one and held it all together, especially prepared had to search for adventure.

That, by the way, about the photogenic Defov. Compare - Patrick in a puddle (domestic Oise I love not less tender love than English).

But in the same pool of Def. As they say, feel the difference. With the advent of Defa any puddle turns into mud.

The short path is not always the easiest and quickest. Not only that drowned, so still and the ignition died.

Pull-pull. Two Defa through the winch pulling one UAZ.

While the driver went to the bank for help, the car moved in the opposite direction.

The experience did not stop UAZ other participants. TLC fidgets confidence back and forth in a swamp.

Hark! Nitrous oxide emissions into the atmosphere and ...

Hippo waddling ashore selected ...

Leaving behind almost motorway.

This machine has passed without any problems, interference, never even stumbled.

Uncle, I know that you broke! You car broke down!

Cork in a couple of hundred kilometers from Moscow in the open field. Mushroom pickers looked at us like we were idiots. Just in the first column already drank tea, mushrooms posobirali fish sexual and smoked a few times, and even closing lap.

But the justification for the lack of pictures in the style of "I was driving, once the pictures!" There is not a ride.

I stood on a hill and thought about the future.

Another eight to ten years and the vast expanses of Russia will plow new Defendery.

I hope that the Ulyanovsk plant will never take the staff of designer-marketer, and will continue to move, albeit slowly, but surely, towards simplifying the design and increasing reliability.

Passengers.

Few portraits to dilute the iron and dirt.

Yo, my! Hi!

All probably heard about the classic landing defenderovoda. Especially for this, even pedals and steering column as close to the door. At least so the story goes.

However, the conventional control layout does not interfere with other drivers defenderovodam legends to emulate. Envy?

Another pit stop. Until overcome another site, you can take a nap or a snack.

Hill after traveling hundreds of rubber wheels on the evil significantly reduced in size.

And except for one track there are five or six alternatives.

This poor Padzherik first stuck on top, then the owner made a second attempt to assault and forced the poor man to pose as a buggy.

The most correct airbrush the SUV that which is not visible under a layer of mud.

In an ambush.

The end point of the route, and began clearing the swamp in a small nizinke.

While some were having lunch at the top, while others swarmed below.

"Swamp - home to hippo. But we feel like sitting here. "

Rescue operation.

On the other side of the swamp, too full of life.

Here's the guy in the field famously went on swamp and drove up the hill degrees under 50.

Now, about the loss. Here burnt clutch.

At one Defov fallen off my eyes gimbal. I did not understand, or cut the bolts, whether cross crumbled.

And samorazobravshiysya Front Axle on TLC 80.

Overall, a very positive event, I, as a photographer, I liked it. If there was a driver, the impression would have been different. Too many cars in one column, the more varying degrees of readiness.

Even in the dark, we drove on the pavement, pumped wheels and moved north. Home.

All 85 pictures

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you all for your attention
udp: two rooms infernal machines

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting