Vagina for the traveler

Before we move after a rich temptations of Amsterdam as happened in Munich, Germany, Austria and Salzburg. As always unexpected and only one weekend (Beloved for his birthday acting through enticing friends in these countries).

On the first day I saw in the men's room is completely incomprehensible gizmo - Vagin traveler ™. You know, there are vending machines for condoms, gels and other stuff for the successful conduct of the evening. But that I met for the first time in my life! Interested in the entire company, and then each day we tried to carry out the purchase of the machine was not working, there was no iron euros. On the last day, at the airport I got a dream come true, and all the passengers around listening to our laughter.

Ever wondered how weary traveler can replace bulky rubber woman of this small box?

3 photo + letter

On the back side is written guileless guide of five steps: open, brush with gel attached, or inflate, fill with warm water (attention not to burn!), Enjoy, throw. Brilliant! It includes bumazhechki a poster of a naked woman:

To make it clear, I wrapped a piece of paper and put it inside the Vagina traveler ™. When the water or air will closely encircle and gently))))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting