Bogus links on the Internet

Background briefly as follows. Calls my type popes for help. Like trying to download some shaggy Soviet film in '68, Yandex gives many references such as "to download file is found here," and then asked to send an SMS or enter their mobile phone, such as make sure that you are not a bot. I opened the mail and then I see a letter from a parent, "Here they say where I offer links to download a movie, look at the line." Well of course there is "free download at high speed, your file is found blablablafilm.exe»

Well, I laughed, explained fur cap, what it is, a movie downloaded via torrent, poured into your FTP and gave him the link. So everyone is happy.

Just then free time at work, I sit some fun with these deceptive scoring services to all sorts of funny questions. Some I found comical But how many people they accept at face value ...! Well viruses picked up at least. And then someone will download and will lose money on your phone! Still, we have small computer literacy of the population, especially among the older generation, they are given the hard science

Here are screenshots of fun, in my opinion, stupid answers to seemingly request. (5 pcs.)

They were looking for? Get

We have everything ... false sites in the image search engine ... my Dad srodu not unlike the present

Download music out there? For free? Rare artist? There is!

Biting game? Download at high speed? Pazhaluysta! Opisalovo way identity somewhere con ... delusional usually

Copy the page popular services ... stsuko Yandex fact, the infection, finds them That's the most ridiculous in my opinion ... The poor widower and without friends ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting