World map for children (11 photos)

Writes S.N.Morozoff
via militera.borda.ru
Bought baby card today. It is called "Map of our homeland for the children." Heavy-duty. Waterproof. Glossy. Operational, well ... It was folded into a tube, but when you look at the label (the average score of the certificate 4, 5 makes itself known) began to torment me vague doubts (watch carefully) ...

When a card deployed at home, I realized that I understood intuitively not deceived ...

Yes Yes. The contour area is too recognizable, how many times I stood at the blackboard at school, answering geography from the same card! ..

Close-up of the site map to disappear and you have a doubt, colleagues:

Everything here in Riga, Tallinn (with one "n"!), Vilnius, Minsk, Kiev South ... I did not take pictures, but there is quite present Tashkent, Dushanbe, Ashgabat, and other Tbilisi.

Baba Yaga and Kashchei Immortal
Dragon is also present, side by side. The action takes place somewhere in the region of Chukotka. In general, it should be noted, there is a fabulous place - there are also "King Dodon and Golden Cockerel" and heroes of the fairy tale "The Wizard of Oz».

And no administrative borders, mind you. All around the collective, all around me our homeland!

The son of Stalin Constantine hiding from prosecution 1933

Like this. Then these children will grow up and implement a card in life, so it is necessary to understand the profound strategic plan.

Berserk - Norse warrior (all that remains of our northern neighbors?)

Sukhov (the hero of the film "White Sun of the Desert") (south-eastern edge of the Caspian Sea)

Spheres of Influence on the moon

Aigun Treaty (Russia, China) in 1858

Fighting Macedonian phalanx A. (to be from the Aral Sea to the Caspian).

Stalin and Sverdlov in Turukhansk exile 1914-1917 GG

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting