Lonely Siberian won the lottery 8 million.

A lonely 31-year-old mummy from Novosibirsk Natalia Petrova is now on the right can carry the title enviable bride. The woman won the lottery more than 8 million "wooden". History of the ordinary accountant is a bit like a fairy tale. With her husband Natalia divorced 7 years ago (here he is now, probably biting his elbows!), But then left without a roof over their heads.

- She had to go back to her mother's daughter in a small apartment, - told in the press service of Gosloto. - However, Natalia never stopped dreaming of their own house. And like a true accountant, with the numbers it has long been on the "you", so to play "Gosloto" with its base.

However, Natalia helped win not a profession but a woman's intuition. In the 684th draw of "5 of 36" Siberian decided to make an automatic bid, and added to it ten, why?

- Yes to the numbers on the field beautifully looking - feminine explains millionaire.

And it is this combination brought lucky a huge win - 8,136,030 rubles. Part of the fabulous money she now spends on the purchase of housing.

- We do not live in misery, I was able to earn a living for themselves and to my loved ones, - says Natalya. - But, of course, about my house I do not even allow myself to fantasize.

The remaining amount will dispose Natalia original: daughter ... buy a horse! After all, baby doted in the animal house is already live snail and a parrot.

- Perhaps, in our family grow future champion equestrian! Of course, my dream come true - build your own house with a porch where I could sit back in their old age - smiling lucky.

Via kp

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting