Speaking of freebies

I looked here here and thought this topic. Many Russian are sure to love a freebie belongs only to them, Russian. I will say once-no. Moreover, the Russian love to free nishtyak (in my humble observations) resembles a fairy tale: Well I do not get what the thread grab for nothing, then to hell with him! Not fate, as they say.
While living in Europe, I noticed the locals one feature: they are on the freebie shake and shiver, blah, thoroughly. So, as if they were for it has long been paid.
Now many Russians and European readers attacked me, they say, people are different everywhere!
And the people, they say, there are rotten everywhere!
I did not argue. In the end I describe here are my personal observations, and your comments, you can also write below.

In general, the Germans have a national entertainment «Maislabyrinth», which means corn maze. The essence of the prostate farmer grows corn for their needs, grows corn, the farmer makes in the bush moves, forming a maze. Then post the proper sign at the entrance, and for a small fee lets families with children "to wander." Well, the kids interested, sort of, and adults too excited. A good idea, therefore, cool.

So that's a freebie. He called me one day and make offers. How? Very simple!
The administration has decided to arrange a neighboring village with a maze interesom.Vo the holiday of a labyrinth of flying a helicopter and drops bags with "gold". You find the bag, applies to the main tent with a jury and you pay 100 euros. Entrance truth took as many as 10 euros, but it's garbage, because my friend and I were on a hardened Russian games "Summer lightning" and look for cherished bags (though only in dreams) was not difficult. With the money in that month was tugovato and a way of earnings came in very handy.

We festively dressed, I have naduharilsya some reason. Although you I will say the truth: it is likely that each of us had hoped that later, when we bring five or six bags of gold to the jury, we will interview and make us photos and on this occasion the winner have zadripany kind of well, not .
In short, and have launched a helicopter turbine standing in a couple of hundred meters further, roared. He began to slowly climb up, and we are a hundred zlatoblyatiskateley looked after him.
I do not lie if I say that it was at that moment I thought that the bags do not look stupid pridetsya- they will not let fall! I bet my friend thought then as well.

And bags flew ... Never before me not so easy to fall money! Fucking feeling, I tell you.
So here I stand, I look and realize that I do not and move -That nuzhno- bag flies headlong into my hands. Happily smiling, I stretched limbs toward freebies! Already it has less than 3-4 meters from him, as I felt a blow from behind. Some mysterious force grabbed me by the hair and pulling hurt, brushed aside. I fell, and the strength in the face of a fat German babishchy jump up in my place. I'm confused, I was discouraged, I say more- ohuel! "Dura some!" - I thought then, but to engage in the debate there was no time and I rushed to the other sacs that peacefully floated in the air. When the trophy was to followingManufacture centimeters seventy, I felt like my legs to someone stuck. Without taking his eyes off the bag with one hand, I felt the child's head under his feet. Small gavnyuk grabbed my legs and whole body tried to dump me on the ground. I felt then in a terrible film about zombies, in which I play the lead role of the victim. My glory kinogeroya interrupted schuplovaty peasant who, taking advantage of my helplessness, hurt poked me in the chest and grabbed the bag right out of my hands. Again I fell right on the boy, but he quickly jumped up and they quickly disappeared with a man in a maze. "Bitch!" - I shouted after them, but good? Then there was my friend and his battered mind, I realized that he was in the area of ​​the fall of one of the bags. We briefly exchanged a few obscene phrases and decided in order to not get caught (no longer find and catch bleat!) At least one bag. But alas! Dozens, hundreds of specially trained children, elderly, frail and fatty babischa peasants have brought down on the ground, bludgeoned back, scratched face and grasping "zolotishko" disappeared in a tent with a jury.

Mother and rubbing his bruises, we came out of the maze and summed up:
1. It was fucking
2. It was a complete fucking
3. I lost my house keys

Finding no more arguments, we got in the car and all the way in silence. Now all recall with a laugh, but never attended events with freebies.

PS: Here is a very brief story about freebies and attitudes among different peoples. Incidentally this is not an isolated case, when the Germans were fighting in front of me for free, but I, as described above, no longer got involved, and what you want)))
ZYZY: Writers Yapa if you can forgive me my ignorance, especially commas.
Zyzyzy: Photography is not mine, just to represent the magnitude of the tragedy as it

© vydy

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting