Snow globe with his hands (32 Picchu)

He writes for im16 uCRAZY:
One of the resources I saw a great post about how to make a "snowball" I decided not to sit on the ground and tried himself to create this miracle ...

proceed
all we need:
1.krasivaya bank! - Is the most important ... Tomsk I found less in the store house in Smiley, with a small price 500re ...

2. glycerin. I bought in a pharmacy. there are only bottles of 25g. 10re worth. I took 10shtuk. for hedging took another glycerin intended for electronic cigarettes.

3. Water. I bought a simple Bonaqua.

4. sequins, artificial snow, or something in the likeness ... also like hardly found in pencil sequins.

5. The actual figures for the composition.

6. epoxy adhesive, super glue, just in case.

7. how to be spoken without a bottle you will not understand. poltorashechka beer is just right :)

fotochki 3

epoxy bonding process I missed because fotik was charged :) In principle, nothing complicated, smear, and to cleave :)

fotochki 5

fotochki 6

fotochki 7

fotochki 8

fotochki 9

fotochki 10

fotochki 11

fotochki 12

fotochki 13

take glycerin, and pour into a jar or two, I poured all 10 basically normal :) then pour glitter with about a teaspoon, stir and pour Bonaqua. on the eye with half a liter.

fotochki 15

fotochki 16

fotochki 17

fotochki 18

fotochki 19

I poured into the desired container, taking into account the water displacement figures again in the eye ...

err. put the plate, that if Che excess poured amplitude :)

ready :)

fotochki 23

fotochki 24

Dish has not helped, oblilsya nafig :)

take toilet paper for example, or a cloth and carefully wipe the lid joint and the ownership of the bank. Bank was a cover up and apply epoxy is not very convenient. and if you turn over, you pour vsek :) shorter with grief in half smeared joints, periodically checking for leaks after a while. After drying the top filled with superglue so sure. So in the end :) shlifanul zero sandpaper rough cloth went through the glass, so to speak polished :)

fotochki 27

fotochki 28

fotochki 29

fotochki 30

fotochki 31

It took about 2-3 hours. basically satisfied with the work :) though not very Krivorukov but grow a little hand is not from there

Thank you for your attention :)

Happy New Year!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting