"We would have dismissed such financiers"

I always wondered why we in Russia, if the case of panic in the financial markets, the people running to buy mainly the dollar and euro. As I see it, there is a reluctance to think than providing information papers, or simply by force of habit, "Well, it's a dollar!". So, I present for your consideration an interesting article in my opinion. I do something for myself for a long time already decided everything. And you? So read the article.
"We would have dismissed such financiers." Why the ruble falls, and the yuan is increasing?

"The Chinese phlegmatic dollar. If our currency suddenly collapse, the prices of products and goods will not rise, as is the case in Russia, we still produce ourselves. However, such financiers as yours, in the PRC would have been fired long ago ... »

30-year-old shopkeeper from Kunming Bo Quan is not interested in the dollar. In the hometown of the "buck" is not needed, since the goods for their supermarket purchases for Bo Yuan (or, as they are called in China, "zhenminbi" - "folk den¬gi"). And if going abroad - to Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, - there is also paying the price of the Chinese currency: any exchanger, and sometimes shops with the taxi drivers take it for a sweet soul. Against the dollar since the Chinese are marvelous pofigizmom: panic and rush to the emergency buying the currency (as occasionally happens here) in China has never been observed. In Russia, the "buck" during the last five and a half years because of the financial crisis has increased from 23 to 36 rubles, and China ... has fallen from 7, 5 to 6 yuan per unit. "My nephew in 2008 traveled to Moscow, - says Quan Bo - and he could not figure out: what is at. e.? First Russian laughed: it says "dead raccoons." Then he explained - as denoted in dollars and euros. Nephew terribly surprised you that your money is not? »
"Bucks" are not sold
 - Back in the eighties, the yuan did not take no for nothing - says an employee Bank of China in Kunming Tan Mei. - Even in the neighboring countries of Chinese money contemptuously called "pieces of paper". But now "zhenminbi" one of the ten most popular world currencies ... Yuan walked rated ruble, the Danish krone and the New Zealand dollar. According to the decision of the plenum of the Communist Party of China and a half years to formally make the yuan convertible - with a portrait of Mao paper step by step will replace the "bugs" in the economy of the planet. And then ... since 2007, Beijing is developing a plan to create a common currency for Asia on the basis of the euro - that's just the main thing in this scheme will be "zhenminbi." In China, there is no gas and oil to maintain its currency, the yuan but growing. You have the same excuse, I do not understand what is happening. And oil prices are high, and the central bank sells a bunch of dollars - and the ruble still falls. We already have such financiers fired.
One of the recipes a strong yuan - in a kind of veneration of the Chinese of their currency. Dollar in China driven knows where this property has changed every tourist only 300 "green" a day (that the country did not dangle too much money ino-strange). Exchangers are missing (except for the special economic zones in Shench¬zhene and Zhuhai) - I wish instead of "bucks" to get the yuan to go to the bank, all stand there, fill out a bunch of papers and then put them in the press. Even on the border with Hong Kong and Macao commodity markets (like Luohu in Shenzhen) traders are reluctant to take the dollar, and always at a reduced rate. Prices in duty-free airports in China - also strictly yuanevye (and not in the euro, as we do) of course, themselves tickets valued at "zhenminbi" - although dear "Aeroflot", based in Russia, sells travel for citizens of the country on the course y. e. And indeed in the free market dollars there.
Yuan kept pigs
If ordinary Chinese currency is required to travel to Europe or the United States, he wrote an application to the Bank of China: are allowed to buy up to 50 000 dollars per year. But the businessman is obliged to present to the bank a contract on the purchase of goods abroad: accordingly, just to the left of Cyprus offshore money is not brought forth. However, this is not important. China produces at almost everything - food, electronics, automobiles, greatly pushing the yuan upward. Honestly, it's ridiculous - a country that is home to as many as 1 billion 350 million people, just flunked its citizens beef and pork stew actively sells for export. And we still have to import from abroad, one third of the meat eaten in Russia, import of chickens and vegetables. You'd think we land for farms is not enough!
 - If the yuan is now suddenly drops, food and other goods in China will become more expensive, as it usually happens in Russia, with a decrease in the ruble - says ex-worker Mini¬sterstva Finance Zhou Huan. - That is why the Chinese phlegmatic to the dollar, as many of his and in the hands not kept. In addition, the hardness "zhenminbi" and provide the total amount of China's foreign exchange reserves - 3, 5 billion dollars. In Russia, of course, less than - "only" $ 515 billion, but even so it is twice the reserves of Germany. Only here does not fall of the euro, the ruble and your - yes.
New brother dollar
Only in the last couple of years, the share of the Chinese currency in global reserves has increased in 4 times (!) - From two to eight per cent. At this rate, how analysts suggest the bank HSBC, in 2017 the yuan will enter the top three global currencies, becoming a "brother" of dollar and euro. The Chinese move "people's money" simple method: they offer special discounts to partners, if for goods produced in China are paid off ... the yuan. Big businessmen, respectively, tively, advance purchase on the stock exchanges of their papers with the face of Mao, increasing the popularity of the course and "zhenminbi." For example, the yuan for travel I bought in Moscow - though earlier in our exchange offices they were the afternoon with fire not find.
Well ... what can I say? Sadly for the ruble. That's true: the price of oil and gas is high, the gold in the vaults full of exports more than imports, - so why should our currency in recent times in value is similar to the wrappers from candy? Yes, I understand - if you ask the experts, I am very detailed and thorough talk about the crisis of the world economy, the difficulties of the developing countries and other horrible problem. But, sorry, there is a concrete example of China - whose currency unit (to which the previously treated as toilet paper) now has a chance to become one of the major world currencies. And not "zhenminbi" is now dependent on the dollar, and vice versa. Our long-pravitel¬stvu should understand that people in Russia are unlikely to respect the ruble from him until finally not make the yuan.

Source: www.vedamost.info

Tags

See also

New and interesting