Dimkino heart of gold

Third grader rescued from a burning hut treh children. For his heroism 11-year-old Dima Filyushina nearly flogged at home. There he appeared in the late afternoon, all the soot and charred hair.
 - What he told me about the fire somehow, and I became ill. And if that happened? I have started to do that without you, then? And in the eyes darkened, and the pressure rose. I did three days as the plague went - says Elena Filyushina, mother of Dima.
The home school classmates did not believe at first Dime - how can you voluntarily to the fire escape. And three times in a row. And it's not like he's a hero: a small and frail. Looking at it, do you wonder how such courage!
They believed only when school line Dima solemnly congratulated the real rescuers.
 - Dim, you're young, you're a real hero, a real man. This act is probably all remember for a lifetime - then said Anatoly Korolev, the chief inspector of the state fire supervision Lukoyanovskoye area.
... On the day when on the outskirts of the village there was a fire, brothers, twins Andrew and Bob, and the five-year Nastia were home alone. My mother went to work. Dima was returning from school when he saw the flames in the neighboring windows. The boy looked inside - curtains glowed, and there, on the bed, sleeping three-Bob. Of course, the student can call the emergency services, but without hesitation, he rushed to rescue the kids.
 - We had so - little something I'm sorry. That I did one and ran into the house - later she told a third-grader.
When Dima ran into the house, the fire already being underway. The first thing to wake the sleeping schoolboy Vasya, near tears rushed Andrew. Grabbing the children's hands, the hero pulled them out of a burning building. But in the next room she was still Nastya. Dima went back into the burning house. In a terrible smoke student managed to break the bolt and open the door: the girl thought to himself that the fire can not start up, shut the door on the latch.
 - Here Nastia was. Thus here against the wall, she closed her eyes and wept. I took her in his arms and ran with it - says a small saver.
... Saved by the children - Andrew, Bob (his three years old) and Nastya - devours sweets and quietly listen to a story by a third grader who came to visit them. Who among the trio found a match and began to play with them, probably will remain a mystery ...
But one thing is clear: this event has dramatically changed the hero, a third grader Dimka, who always complained about the teachers for academic failure: all of two triples but one, did not want to learn, all dreamed of becoming a tractor driver hurry.
 - I will bring it to school, a lesson he will sit, and I'm gone, he runs away to the fields on a tractor, which is looking for a tractor ride, and he's there too - and he will flee riding - complains mother Dima Filyushina.
Now stay Losers Dime does not allow the status and state awards. So the hero, albeit reluctantly, but sat down to lessons. Exchanged and plans for life.
 - Growing up, I will now just fire - says Dima.
P.S. At the award ceremony "Golden Heart" Dima turned the youngest nominee. The award was presented to him very Sophia Loren.
 - She's so pretty - boy admired. - He came up to me, hung on the neck of the Order. And then she kissed me on the cheek! She has such a delicious perfume ...
Dima was so excited that when he was asked to say something to the audience in tears. Happiness, of course!

Source: www.facebook.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting