Barbecue in the country

To begin with, that I live in one of the southern cities. And he managed in the late 90's to buy a cottage by the sea. And this summer, further defined life. Guests Local Guests Overseas, sea, beach, wine and of course, barbecue. Every time build BBQ stone so lazy and uncomfortable, and the metal grill burned-srzhavel several seasons. Then came the "brilliant" idea to put a fixed BBQ. Trains shopping pouznavav rates for this type of work and looking into the wallet came to the conclusion that any barbecue I will not have, or need to build with their own hands. And in the "next Monday", taking a glass of house wine, she began work. I have to say was building himself without help, 2 hands (1 left and 2 nd right). Will be 30 photos.

Climb the expanses tyrnete found several types of barbecue thinking and having a glass of wine, painted his proektik. And, finally, I started to work.
First dug a hole for the foundation, and as a "real" builder poured sand sprinkled on top of the pillow, and a layer of gravel

For strength laid in the foundation reinforcement

Filled with concrete

From stone imennuemogo in our area, "French", he began to build the barbecue table.

In the right part of the table, immediately laid fittings, shelves for further devices.

That's closer.

In the central part, with the help of available tools, building arches.

When the sides of the table have become quite strong, started to counter.

Fu tired to write. Now I will take a glass of wine and go on ... well ... Fu. Wine grapes from his home, so drink safely and ponemnogo.
Continue. In the far corner of the yard and found a metal lattice cut it in the form of the table. Established formwork.

... And he poured the concrete, leaving a place under the sink.

While sohla worktop, flooded the floor under the table.

And so it began the most difficult. Construction of the barbecue. For a small bribe got in the boiler room near the clay and having read clever books began to build the oven.

The firebox. Top view

A general view of the whole mess.

Starting laying pipe. Of course, experienced potters criticize this "miracle" of construction, but built as best he could.

Torment choose bricks ...

Construction started to get at least some kind.

That pipe came up. Here is easier.

South-has put subtle. Summer is hot, winter wet. The canopy is needed.

Canopy is ready. Even painted.

Here at this stage helped me a wife. Uncomfortable slate one was dragged. Who would not slate stelae. Heavy and short-lived. But what's done is done.

Well, it is necessary as the area in front of barbecue ennoble. Do not walk on the dirt.

Belt tiles came here.

Bardyury, bedding, sand, ...

That dog liked

The first firing of the stove

Next, the construction of the rear wall and the tiling. Yet a little and will be ready ... It remains to establish the sink and bring water ... Draining the solution is simple. Pipe under the nearest bush. South - so extra watering more than ever will be. If desired, the pipe can throw under the nearest bush

This is the result of work. The truth is the very idea still oblitsevat oven decorative tiles, but it is warmer. True photo stove today, early why I not found.

It's time to cook kebabs ...

Well, a glass under the barbecue and good conversation.
All. You can criticize.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting