Table V8

The thing I did. I have my own perception of this thing. Plus, many of the steps in the manufacture of directly coordinated with those who dance the entire banquet and pays grandmother ...

At some points our opinions diverged with the customer ... not dramatically, but still ... in whose favor I think no need to explain ... For myself, I would have done a little differently ...

Each photo will not sign ... just arrange them in chronological order, sometimes diluting sketches from the working folder on the table ... a little explanation will Reprints ...

Latest photos something that happened in the end (such as installation supervision at the customer in the garage)

A little history of the motor unit:

Motor BMW V8 4.4 Renzhike was on which was very tired. And that vile hachi capital. Who managed to go through the engine using parts from the pelvis !!! (no kidding) Motor essno void sumnyashesya took and shot himself. The result is something which can be seen in the photo.

Some photos lying around on your computer ... there are none. Yeah, okay ... basically everything is clear is ....

FSE! How ph hz. You can break, you can complain, you can minus / plus / dub / multiply hamsters ... throwing knives .... You can spit at the monitor and beat the Post ... in general, do all the things that will thrill you and give a good mood ...

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

on the sidewall went duralumin D16T tolshe 20mm

Photo

Photo

Photo

Posted in [mergetime] 1326623312 [/ mergetime]
Photo

Photo

like niche as a picture emerges! ..

Photo

Photo

Photo

... purchased feet long steamed himself with a choice of sizes and ...

I bought.

try on ...

Photo

cut rezbetsu ... rather pererezayem with M6 to M8 ...

all by hand ...

Photo

Photo

Photo

because I had to make two hitrovyebanye detalyuhi for the sidewalls to be carriers for the countertops and the size of the gasket face I had ... I had to do the old krasochki print on paper / scan / redraw in AutoCadE ...

Photo

further prepared and otzerkalennye drawings were given to hydro-abrasive cutting where they were carved complex detalyuhi ...

it was nice when they are bolted to the block as native BMVshnye ...

Photo

I certainly humble person ... and this logo I did not want to do ... but in general I did not want to ...

but the customer has been steadily ...

logo Harley wanted to do ... but then asked to alter slightly the lower part. that would not be quite so insolently plagiarism ...

eventually

eventually

top in safety glass Width 8 mm. Under the order of drawing with polished edge ...

STE incidentally I'll see ...

continue to follow the continuation (until the) (Kit) stand next two boo chair from the front seats of PORSHE CAUENNE TURBO retaining all of their functional ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting