Rules of Life Vinnie Jones

I am proud that I am a Briton, I have always supported the monarchy and very conservative.

I was captain of Wales, I was born in England, but always loved Ireland, and fishing and shooting went to Scotland. In general, I am quite come up to promote anything British.

I have long realized that you can become famous without doing anything good.

Everyone who came out to play against me, knew what to expect.

Football Association should thank me, I suffered abuse from the stands at a football field.

In 1986, when I scored the winning goal, "Manchester United" I was getting 150 pounds a week. When, in 1988, in the FA Cup final, we beat "Liverpool", I paid for it three thousand, although the players of "Liverpool" got ten only what came out on the field. But I'm not complaining.

When my friend John Fashnu throwing bananas (who played for England Fashnu originally from Nigeria. - Esquire), I raised them and throwing back. I wanted to show them, to get to him, you first have to go through me.

One journalist wrote that Vinnie Jones will sink lower and lower, and after he's finished playing about him no one else hears. I will always remember it.
[next]
Over 15 years in football I have not heard any praise.

Winning does not really matter - as long as you win.

I was always too big and ugly, so that the only woman that I really liked was Mrs. Merton (aged heroine of the British sitcom. - Esquire).

In my life there were amazing moments, I sang about puppy love with Donny Osmond, and I had two fights per day in the same bar in Hemel Hempstead. Perhaps it would be better and I kept singing "Puppy LoveĀ».

My film career began challenging the night before the start of filming of "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" I had to learn a role, but instead got into a fight with a neighbor. Therefore, the shooting I came straight from prison.

My role ironic, but the audience does not notice. Audiences want a stuffed Winnie someone's face.

It is true that in the movie "Gone in 60 Seconds," I do not say a word. In one scene, I speak with a truly Shakespearean dialogue. That is a monologue. In general, I sometimes say, but my hero is mainly silent, it's true.

After another film critics say that it was definitely my last. But my next film, it seems, will be the fiftieth.

If you put me in front of a choice: to go to the premiere of a movie or go fishing, I think I prefer to catch a couple of trout. I was lucky: I was never interested in all this worldly stuff.

Tanya gives me strength - she was sure that she was rescued in order to allow it to save me (Jones's wife for more than twenty years of living with a transplanted heart. - Esquire).

I tell the children that if lost, always look for an opportunity to return to the right path. I was able to do it.

We always have to carry with its past.

New cool "Bentley" with dull standard rooms - it's wrong. Why stop halfway? A good car needs a good number - one that emphasizes individuality and becomes a part of you. I have here 100 VJ, and the son says that it means "100 percent Vinnie Jones." And my wife - 99 VJ.

Seeing a neighbor on the "Rolls Royce", the Americans say to him: "You probably worked very hard to achieve this", but in Britain, such a person will say, "You're just lucky asshole."

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting