Kitten healer

Please do not break. Will text and one photo.

Long thought, whether it is written here, sort of like a snot ... But then decided, nevertheless an extraordinary event for me.
It all started with the fact that we finally moved into his own apartment. And the first thing we did was at the insistence of his wife bought a kitten. She loves them very much, but it was not possible to start sooner. And then like the situation allows.
I once belonged to cats with a pinch of salt, they'll look down on us. Always more fond of dogs. But when I saw the fluffy wad of what it will and cheerful, could not penetrate to his tender feelings. And then I have something inside broke. I say to my wife: "Let's take him to another, we're constantly on the job, and he alone would be boring ..." His wife agreed, and soon we had the second ball, the same gray-mustached-striped.
It took a couple of months, our kittens are grown up and did not cease to please the eye after a hard work. The idea to take the third cat came to us at the same time. And in our house he appeared.
Older kittens took it very graciously and has already carried the apartment three. They have turned a kind of a gang and they were one after the other mountain.
One day, in late autumn, I sat at work, when he called his wife. "Maxim temperature, I left it at home, in school is not empty. You used to come home, look after him. "Finish the job, come home ... and found a picture.

Son slept till late in the evening, I did not touch him. Cat lying all this time with him. Then when my son went to bed - Cat again lay down beside him and slept until morning. When I left for work, the kitten went and lay down on the coffee table in the hallway.
On the call again. Wife.
"Maxim feels much better. Temperatures there is already sitting reading. "Well, I, of course, delighted the good news. After finishing work on the way home, I went to the store, bought a fruit juice. I came home and threshold obratid attention to the cat, lying on the coffee table. I told my wife: "Oh, look, Tosh took a fancy to a new place!" And she told me: "But it all the time I was home - and there is." The next day I took the cat to the clinic. The veterinarian examined him said that the cat is completely healthy, may just react to the weather so. It will be, they say.
Tosh died two days later ...
I heard once that cats take a man of his pain. But I have never seen this in my life. Since then, I treat them as human beings, capable of the greatest sacrifices for the sake of another.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting