Day Electrician Elevator.

tells and shows bernie_brains, 77 photo!

Job called my electrician Elevator. Some mistakenly believe that "Electrician Elevator" is the same as the "lifter". But no my dear, "lifter" is: 1) a person in the women's department of the bath, which undoes her bra; 2) people at the plant, which is on all plants presses a button in the elevator to transport cargo to the porters.
Electrician Elevator is a person who is engaged in not only pulling out the passengers out of the elevator, but also the safety and smooth operation.
Lift it high risk, and technically sophisticated device, therefore, every year for each unit of the elevator according to the schedule made a full technical examination. And in order to be allowed to work on the elevators, there are a lot of requirements.
I work in the St. Petersburg branch of the world famous company, which is divided into two sections. Separating the first privately call names "Spetsservis" and engaged in the maintenance and repair of elevators and escalators in the company's SEC and any other representative of rubbish.
A second branch is the most natural "bug-infested" service for all that remains. That's just in the "klopovnike" I work and serve our domestic junk!

My day starts at 6 am. But today I got right up to the alarm clock!

2. It is necessary to drink tea, but brush your teeth.

3. Breakfast is over, it's time to get ready. Fuel for "Zippo" is the most necessary thing, because sometimes my lighter without notice ceases to light up ...

4. The view from the balcony, from the height of the 10th floor.

5. My life everyday, too tied to the elevators. Go down.

6. We are waiting for some transport.

7. Transport, in closer inspection turned out to be by bus. Well, the next 20-30 minutes will be among the freaks-plastic seats.

8. Less than half an hour, as a miracle of the Chinese automotive industry able to take me to the place of H. Ahead minute and a half walk to the shop, where sit the rest of the colleagues.

9. The time for almost eight. Sit watch TV, communicate on free topics.

10. The list of applications. My then nothing at all, so no hurry.

11. Slowly with a partner loaded in the machine ...

12. ... and go.

13. We come to the address. Illuminated call button indicates that the elevator did not work

14. Indeed. Lift found on the 9th floor with open doors. We speculate that the most likely in the control station "knocked out" the circuit breaker drive car door. This machine lifts on the old "knock" is most often at the hands of tenants who hold the door, not letting them close

15. Dances with a tambourine at the control station, have shown that it is not "knocked out" the machine caused the elevator stops, and the reason became only the residual magnetism of the relay. This "disease" lifts with a relay station management. Fortunately, like economy gradually eroding

16. The elevator started up. From magnetism rid placing a piece of paper under the relay. We go to the following address.

17. House serii1-LH-600 point. Fifteen floors. High ...

18. Right elevator stopped on modernization, that is, instead of the junk set a new one. We are interested in the cause of stopping the elevator left. Most likely someone from the tenants do not shut the door leaving the mine elevator. I had to walk

19. And so it is. On the 10th floor we find an open door.

20. stand up a smoke

21. Meanwhile, the clock is:

22. We arrived at a different address. In this house, thank God, only nine floors, and because there is a new lift Mogilev Elevator Factory, you can pokoldovat in the main switchboard (MSB) and thus run the elevator.

23. However, the elevator is still standing and no signs of life ...

24. An autopsy revealed that the culprit again become careless tenants, who scored the door wing carriage wheels, that is scored the door until that load lock switch Reverse (FBG), which provides a door opening in contact between the valves and other items passengers. When properly adjusted, "hammered the door" does not happen. On our profslenge is called "reverse scored."

25. On the new control station mikroprotsesornoy elevators. For the work of the elevator meets the electronic board on which the display showing fault codes elevator. In this case, we see the error "A2", which means the excess of the reference time closing the doors.

26. The cause persists, reset the error and include a lift in normal operation.

27. We descended

28. Again, we go.

29. Next patient, almost forty years of age. The problem is that the door can not be opened at the ground floor. This pensioner today shakes the nerves!

30. The problem is solved by adjusting the roller gate on the door of the mine

31. We go on foot to the following address.

32, 33. In this house we are waiting for the elevator without a light in the cockpit. Objective: to illuminate the cockpit. Solution: either leave the pack paraffin candles or light bulbs screwed

33, 34. We go into the engine room, throws to the control station, and find a disabled machine that actually is responsible for the light in the elevator

34. Time. Soon dinner.

35. break. This photo is not advertising lighters «Zippo».

36. We arrived at the "base". We met our shop foreman. They talked.

37. - And do not dine there? - Thought Sasha.

38. Before dinner, we must break. This photo is not advertising, "grass" and cigarettes "White Sea", I just finished a cigarette ...

39. Prior to the lunch hour

40. The audit was carried out of the refrigerator is not very good. The food I had forgotten at home. We'll have to call a colleague that used brought something poedatelnogo. Cognac, strictly for medical purposes. With our a fun job even drink once ...

41. That's my lunch ...

42. Sit-rest. Almost half past.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting