We drove along the coast of the Kara Sea.

Please do not wait as I say finish.

At the weekend, as always, we decided not to sit at home. Conceived tests showed the coast of the Kara Sea. Weather Forecast for Vorkuta was not bad, I repeat, to Vorkuta frost hardly was only -15, wind up to 10 meters per second, in general lepota. So how far have faced a road, refueled for tomatoes. From the garage to the coast where the 250 km with little.
We left on Friday evening. Slowly, in a good mood, because Dreama riding on the road is not a tedious affair. Overcoming any Pripyat were planned, in short jaunt.
Around town, we drove watch towards the north, another bridge, the bridge is the second Syryaga behind, so now Helmor. We're going, and the wind strengthened, but this does not frighten us, we have something in the "house»
Not far from the base gazavikov near Halmer-U, we see the Kamaz. Since it is not snowing, we concluded that the accident happened not long ago.

Upon arrival in the town told me the story of KAMAZ with the second word. And I tell you. Previous story is, the three went to the Urals semitrailers convoy went from the coast. Last Urals became distant blinking stopped. That as a yes, stopped working the clutch. Two climb under the car, it's kind of like the third highlights, everyone is looking for the cause. And that's just in the trailer, with people under the Ural and KamAZ cuts. Imagine, as the cab, which was a blow. And men are not crushed by his own Ural mystery. KAMAZ drove like a sober, or asleep, or distracted, and here is the result. Though remained alive, and this is important. The body is a whole, but the legs in boots broken bones sticking out, and besides, pinched cabin. Booth stretched the same Ural Mountains that used to get it from there. We got, which launched the UAZ riding towards the coast, in the UAZ and the poor fellow into the city. They say that dovezli, although 80 km to the hospital with a small.
Going further, fewer machines, and the wind is stronger still.

Posted in [mergetime] 1329745380 [/ mergetime]

Posted in [mergetime] 1329745505 [/ mergetime]
The time has come when to go without light easier than with light. The old method of driving in a blizzard of Vorkuta ring or with some dimensions included, or does not light. The second course is more dangerous.

We're going. We decided to dock at the base of the first got gazavikov, wait a bad weather with them. At the same time on the road more often began to appear small tower technology that has not traveled, and just waiting for when they will collect all-terrain vehicles. Such zametёnnyh "havens" we have passed three pieces, bypassing fourth column standing on one of the mounds, one of the first vahtovok us blinked. We stopped, the first question that we asked the guys, we said amused as you drive in a blizzard at night with no light? He offered them a try, what would understand. Drove vahtovki asked me to "accompany" them to the next town, said that the lucky watch, and people afraid freeze. Also asked not to drive if it is to keep up, what would we waited. So we went at the head of the column, we feel, and us seven more cars. The ride had times on the navigator, or rather on the previously recorded track as places absolutely not to be seen of the road. On a snowmobile in the snowstorm, often went on the navigator, but on the road and on six wheels, the first time
Gone, we do not for a long time, 10-15 kilometers. On Drimed became troit engine feels flooded carburetor, it is clear that the case "shower cap" which serves as a filter factory UAZ. Air intake I made just behind the radiator, exacerbated the situation when the closed heatsink that would be better warmed engine and thawed lobovuha. Upon arrival in the city knew that the wind was blowing at a speed of 30 meters per second, respectively, the engine was barely warm. But once closed radiator vozduhan began to suck cold air with snow, icy filter, respectively, and as it turned out two days later, more and carburetor ice crusted inside. So we got up.
Guys with vahtovki upset our "stop" for a lot longer than we are with sad eyes told us, "Guys, do not much left, let's go on!". Where we will go if we let the hood can not open, so blowing. In general, they calmed down, they knew that behind them will come a tractor with all-terrain vehicles. Well, we have rastelezhivatsya, ready for bed. Vebasto the rules!

This video was shot on Saturday morning, in the street blowing, and heat in the cabin, while I warm sleeping bag with a yellow stripe
Blow did not cease, but actually improved visibility. We decided not to wrinkle the priest, under the hood is not to climb, there is a day left, and suddenly subsides, it happens Denis Vasilevich continues to make gazmyasavtsev

As they say, "the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on"? Such a situation, the wind blows, and must work. It's another column, going toward the city. By the way, people in a blizzard and lost it, and then they are fifteen meters from his car.
See the door opens, and then gets into the other. We have a back door Dreama kept together until the third out.
... We slashed again to sleep. We woke up that someone is knocking on the driver's door. The guy with the grader, expanded after bulldozers road, it became clear that we are in the middle of the web and the felts we hindered him to clean felts it we decided to save from hitting the stern how not whether kamazistom generally offered to pull us to the town, which was very close . Before the town refused to go to tie, but, remembering KAMAZ on the road and introduce our plastic booth, to move towards agreed with it.
Night was falling, it began the most Veselukha. It is necessary to charge the batteries that would Webasto night was warm, but on Sunday morning Dreama revive without them both. It turned out that the generator at night was in the supine position, and as he four-stroke oil is present in it, and this is the oil flowed where they could, and got into the carburetor and the spark and the entire filter udelat. Were busy for a long time, we changed the candle filter and dried the squeezed from the oil sump wiped carburetor disassembled, assembled, all start. Excellent! The generator on the street, carrying into the cabin, the battery charger, factory, camouflage that had not blew on the generator, runs five minutes and all the snow in all the cracks and holes cavities
As I fought with him, we did not only covered what we trenches dug for him is not on the street, he did not want to work. After each attempt to get it to work in the wind, it had to bring in Dreama and thawing, to pick out and get snow. Frankly, tired. Would glasses snowmobile would be easier on the street, I know that he took them and find Drimed could not. Revenge begins with a bang, at times it seemed that Dreama lifts the wheels, so it rocked.
The solution was found, it is not elegant, but the battery charge and so is better than usual, one battery charger hung from 220v, and the second battery is connected to the 12v output of the generator. But the troubles were not over. By evening, the wind changed, when it first hit the stern, it was blowing in the right side. Air intake at Webasto, I just deployed to starboard. It raised the snow, we penetrated and blew the intake, but Webasto never revived. Well, remember the old days, you go to sleep without undressing. It is a pity that we Denis Vasilyevich was something to remember, but my father-well, not remembered, as he did not have in the life of such a situation Oh nothing, tilt the night is not bad, was not cold, good clothes Drimed completely different, and BaFin for each found and winter snowmobile overalls, etc.
At night we drove past another "rescue" team, GAZ-71 and TREKOL. Someone yelled out the window, "Guys, you need to save?" Told him that it is not necessary, thank you. And my wife's father, his eyes are sad
But come Sunday morning, almost blowing, heat, light. We drank tea, and went to Dreama, until it was blow again!

Posted in [mergetime] 1329746972 [/ mergetime]
I was working with him for a long time. Changed candles, one candle wires, to dry "bannuyu cap" (who will understand UAZ), a couple of times poured boiling water over the carburetor, started, warmed up, works like a clock. We assemble, package, but went home and did not test showed the coast and it is unlikely he would agree in the next time to see it
© valt

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting