Abkhazian table

So, I immediately saw Temko about Abkhazia, the country of my soul, and decided Temko about the Abkhazian feast in 9 pictures do.

Bonus after a feast pictures of my hometown.

I'm glad to introduce you to the city of Gudauta, Abkhazia Republic solar

Entree abhaskogo stola- hominy. This corn porridge cooked simply and easily ... It is relatively easy, of course

Call hominy fresh-it means not to sit at the table Abkhaz. Usually served a huge amount of sauces and dressings to the polenta and meat, and vegetable.

Pickles, too traditional, always sharp, very sharp

pita bread, where the same without him. Previously, he was an exceptionally tandyrny (spetspechka this round), is now making cakes and simple way in the oven

Well what a table without a barbecue ????

fried fish??? trout ??? Please!

note in the background homemade cheese. it also significantly alters the taste of hominy. It decided to stick it in a hot wad of hominy, and then his hands gently send a piece of melted cheese with polenta in the mouth, after having dipped to any of the seasonings. vkusnota incredible ... and you, fresh, tasteless ... just have hominy should be able to!

Zamora worm ??? but now the toast ... long health and prosperity! I raise a glass to my favorite sweet wine "Bouquet of Abkhazia» ...

as well as the surrounding ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting