Machine-transformer for travel

It will be about 30 pictures. The end marked.
Source here.

My friend, who lives in Spain, is interested in all kinds of vehicles, designed to travel in free mode. He went to an exhibition of devices for travel and brought back just such a simple, at first glance, machine - Wolksvagen California.

When asked why he bought the usual mini-venchik friend did not answer anything, but simply showed that it is a machine.

To be honest, I was impressed. In such a small car cram here is - is there something came to technology.

Who cares - this is more or less detailed description with pictures.

All-wheel drive with locking differential (climbing can be anywhere), flow on the track - 8, 5 liters of diesel. Gearbox - automatic (a rarity in Europe), a large display to control all sorts of built-in functions.

It supports a bunch of languages, including Russian. Here is a list of all functions.

There's even a built-in HDD 20 GB - to download a ton of music and video. Well, you can broadcast and record a song off the air if it is suddenly needed.

Navigation comfortable here.

Through 3G loaded plug that can be displayed on a map or in a list view.

However, it's not the focus. Quick-shmavigatsiya, hard drives - it's a lot of where to eat. The main thing here - fit for travel.

You arrived somewhere - for example, on a fishing trip. How should I drank fished - time on the side. The car has a back seat here, which moves on rails to and fro.

The seat splits and turns here in a semi-double bed.

This, however, is not the focus. And the trick is that the touch of a button - and the car turns into the roof of the tent.

Inside the tent - a spacious two-bedroom "trahodrom." The windows of the tent can be opened.

Sleep - you can start eating and entertainment. From the side structure skid leaves here is a table.

The front seats and both are deployed, and you can arrange a cozy breakfast on four or five.

Under the rear seats - a large drawer with all sorts of devices.

I would like to sit outside - from the side of the door gets here is a separate table.

In the rear doors - two separate chairs.

If you want to make a shade from the sun or shelter from a rain - the car is equipped with an awning-small size. The drive there is a manual, but disclosed a tent for a minute.

Behind the car - roomy trunk.

Left - safe for all items plyus capacity, which put a five-liter standard gas cylinder.

To the right of the gas cylinder - the water tank. Water poured from the outside through a special neck. To the right of the neck - socket 220 V.

In the morning and in bad weather Kuhar in nature - not particularly want to, but it's not a problem: the car has everything you need. Inside the machine there is a real kitchen. That drawer for appliances.

Under the right cover dispenser and found two gas stove burners.

Under the left cover - refrigerator.

For refrigerator - dressing.

Well, more of the nice features - a single managed climate control for the main part of the cabin, as well as built-in shutter - closing the windshield, so that the sun does not heat the interior.

Can you believe that all this fits here in this car? At first I did not believe it, too.

In Germany, all the fun is worth 65 thousand euros. And it is a top grade - max. There are options cheaper, but without some features.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting