Another factory ghost Aviacor

It will be a little ph, please do not break, I finish I will inform you. All foty on the cover of the phone.

Background. I had a chance to get a Aviacor in 2008, in November, to the post of Chief of Bureau of industrial electronics. I resigned in January 2009.
To say that the plant was in poor condition - it does not say more than half of the shops are in this state, as in the photo, and the rest still somehow works, but people in general, at least summer 2011, in total will soon end.
So in order, since I was still a boss? I was put to a separate room. Here it is ...

My desktop

These chairs for guests around the plant ...

View because of the table, even a "plasma" is ...

View from the window of my office, equipment for sale ...

Another kind of

and later it was stupid to put in ferrous metal

In some shops, I Fota, basically half of this plant ...

All equipment or rotten, looted ...

Wardrobe with technological processing programs for CNC tape

Near tape ...

But the machine to which these programs, PT-17M manufacturing city "Savelovo" glasses on the table were already fast ice age-old dust like machine operators told to vacate all, he put them turning off the machine, so they get down there.

One of the little shell, just an empty already

Even the battery cut

But the worst thing was that there was a little shop in the distance, through ruleshku airfield there I had a special pass

The height of the plant is impressive, there is also one of the abandoned equipment, milling machines, long 15m !!! Everywhere scattered and flying tape

Ceiling ...

But in the second part, they are the jets that have never will fly, one in anodized aluminum, have two colored casing

Three TU-154

Wings are not collected, and supposedly conserved

The chassis is not staffed, clean one axis for comparison diary A5

But who painted, behind it the third TU also painted, but empty, housing only

In some shops at the time of the end of 2008 is still very lively, making the cell to the fuselage, in such chambers

And the factory has been on such cuttlefish, three wheels and leading merednee with nizhneklapannym engine.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting