School bans child to be home!

Son vtoroklassnok whole evening went after and demanded necessarily fill the leaflet, which gave the teacher, and write another. Otherwise kapets come right tomorrow and child in the school will not accept and will be all sorts of divine retribution.
Having finished all his work read a leaf out of school. I liked it! Immediately impressed with the "two meals a day free" food and had the group "seriously walking" vtoroklashek. Younger child, so the school summer camp program with a tour of the school yard and entertainment such as "drawing competition on the asphalt" we have been through with the senior.
But this is not the most interesting. Further requested to describe in detail where the child will be arriving in the summer. I must say that I know how all waiting for "soc. protection "and longs to issue a ticket (also passed). But I do not understand one thing: why my child is not eligible to be home?
Even if his family will be home all summer, it does not matter. VTOROKLASHKE HOUSE SUMMER CAN NOT BE!
Interestingly, there are many such schools or we vperd planet?

The same note

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting