What begins Motherland

Ilya Varlamov writes:

Most Russians contact with the official authorities, causing at least slight hostility. Russian Post, traffic police, tax small branches have long been hell. In the summer I was getting a passport and travel abroad, several times went to his native ATS. Even in Pakistan is difficult to find a gadyushnik. Repair 30-year-old, chairs and benches are falling apart, walls spray-painted, go to the toilet is terrible. Some queues, lunch, sanitary days. State offices appropriate - old furniture, terrible equipment, all littered with papers. Horrible pigsty. Of course, in this pigsty work hamovatye, evil and unfriendly people. They are quite seamlessly into this environment. I do not know, from what I experienced great joy after receiving the promised documents. Probably the fact that I no longer have to go cap in hand to the gadyushnik.

One may rename the police to the police, you can even pay them to raise several times, but as long as 90 percent of our police stations represent a such pigsties, nothing will change. In such an atmosphere it is impossible to properly treat people, not to steal, and to respect the law.

Of course, it all starts in the heads and the environment. It is therefore important to restore order in the streets. Make necessary not only to the city for people, but also the power to the people. First of all we need a bulldozer. The first thing to be done in the reform of the police - to demolish all the department of the interior. Burn all the old form. And start all over again. The fight against corruption should start with repair surgeries.

Next 21 photos

Now imagine that you decide to start a business and register as an individual entrepreneur. Business good, small and medium businesses has always been a mainstay of the economy. Registration is not difficult, the Internet has all the necessary information. After registration you need to get the "Newsletter of the Federal State Statistics Service." No one knows why it is needed, but it is a tradition. And then almost every entrepreneur must go through Moscow rite of passage in the department of Federal State Statistics Service at Brick Street. 33.

I invite you on a fascinating tour.

01. Sign.

03. Each element of the interior of the building contributes to the development of entrepreneurship in Russia.

04. But it is not all that bad. That's disgusting new shops set.

05. Corridors.

08. This copy documents.

10. Toilet.

11. By soviet traditions officers close their booths on the lock to entrepreneurs that there is not too much shit.

12. Lunch.

13. The orders, rules, regulations ...

18. It is said here somewhere hidden the corpse Shilov.

19. Of course, TAKE bogomerzkih institution should not exist. In Moscow, the richest city in Russia, such a horror, what's going on in the regions?

20. Do you still want to be an entrepreneur?

21. Ur. We are on the loose. Any normal person after a visit to the building there is a desire in the next time to give any bribe, but do not come here himself.

For information on how these institutions should look to the example I was telling Georgian House justice.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting