Cars from foam

So. They asked me to enlighten - how to make model cars from foam ... is brought together, drank beer ... I hope not hurt. Will be 17 photos and text.

It begins with a cube of foam the size 1000h1200h5000 mm., 3D models of cars and stanochka for cutting foam. (Not sfotkal). And of course the machine operator - me. After much debate the sculptor turns something.

2. The picture shows that the workpiece has worked sculptors. ))) As a result of their work is out here.

3. Approximately so. Models are different - because a lot of them did. ) Photos from different jobs.

4. Next comes the difficult part - grinding.

5. grind ...

6. Gruntuem grind and again ...)))

7. Finally otgruntovalis, sanded. Recently applied coating ...

8. Almost the last ...)) grind again! ))))

9. Finally painting! And all krasitso enamels ... When that marriage? That's right! Clean and grind! )))

10. That is almost ready. Primorozhena machine to the base frame. It lights present. For it should naturally burn on an advertising structure.

11. put in the wheels. The wheels are also here this ... should produce the kind

12. Here's another.

13. More.

14. More.

15. And more.

16. Sending an object.

Well, the last. Please note - the machine with an invisible hand is not painted, no wheels, and in general I do not care all that there is! ))) By price. It all depends on the size, integration, reliability. ))) About 1/3 of this value. ))) All. )

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting