Flying in dreams and reality, or flying bed

Writes blogger felbert:

Using the same polarity magnetic fields can make levitation bed.
20 ph

Creating top-frame bed levitating bed. The right size for a large mattress. 74 inches long and 38 inches wide.

Another angle of the upper frame-bed

Along the frame, insert the rail, creating in certain areas of the cell

Place the magnets and close the frame with plywood

Hand drawing of one of the corners of the frame

Creating a low-frame base. 8 feet long and 7 feet wide.

Another view of the bottom shell-base

When unpacking the magnets through negligence, the two magnets are connected to each other. Maybe you do not betray this value, but the power of uniting them is about a few hundred pounds, and because of this disconnect such magnets is extremely difficult. It was lucky that between them got a rubber glove ensured a 2-mm gap, which protisnuv scissors, it was possible to create a larger clearance, which could put a bigger tool.

Using the cone of a ballpoint pen, I managed to bring it into the resulting gap.

Gradually I was able to three sides using pens to increase the gap and put a small roll of tape.

Alternating and increasing the gap gradually placed second roll of scotch

Nevertheless, the magnets move was more complicated and are concerned that that pressure forces, rolls of adhesive tape slip out, and magnets connect without a gap between them and all my efforts will be in vain. I used the screws as they were held inside the metal due to the magnetic force.

Two skeins of adhesive tape were used as spacers

Gradually pushing them between the magnets, I made sure that the rolls of adhesive tape began exactly between the two magnets.

Minor damage to the surface of the magnets. This random test only confirmed the properties of magnets for my chosen purpose is quite consistent.

The final form of the frame-base.

Connect bed-frame with the frame-base by means of steel ropes in the corners of the bed. It is true the author had to perform certain mathematical calculations to determine the most comfortable height to the effect of levitation was highest

The gap between the platforms.

Steel wire-frame connects to the bed-frame basis.

I can not wait to experience more. Putting improvised mattresses and pillows, I wanted to quickly enjoy the levitation bed.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting