How I became a connoisseur of vodka.

It takes place in Bulgaria, on the Black Sea coast, in the famous town of Pomorie.
Taking a walk along the promenade in the evening we decided to sit in a restaurant.
We - it's me and my wife, and the family of our Bulgarian friends, husband and wife.
Our peers. We've been friends with them for many years ...
Well.
We go to a restaurant, sit down at the table, studying the menu, and then I propose to order meat and vegetable cuts (in Bulgarian it is called a little differently, but I will not fool you head immediately translate) and good vodka. A little bit. For four hundred grams. But - always a good vodka!
Since the idea was mine, I beckon ofitsant and make an order. To again not fool the reader, I will say that fluent in Bulgarian: oral and written. No wonder, for almost 30 years married to a Bulgarian.
In general, I talk to the waiters in their native language.
-Two Cutting - that this and that's it - and two hundred grams of vodka imported (in Bulgarian it sounds cool "vodka - makes", which means - it is imported) said - vodka brand "Absolut»
Okay. [Next]
Ofitsant runs. Soon it nourishes. The two cuts and a decanter. Most did not misted and - warm.
I take in hand, open the lid, splash into his glass a few grams, try ...
And she, female, sweet!
It was such a sweet vodka made in Bulgaria.
They do not like the other. Like, sweet drink better.
They (the Bulgarians) prefer all occasions brandy.
A vodka - on sooo fine judge.
Sweet!
Ofitsant beckons and I say, they say, it's not "Absolute", replace.
He blushed, picked up the decanter and disappeared.
Returned. Again in my arms and decanter - again warm, yeah.
Repeat the procedure. A few drops in a glass. And in the nose hits the pungent smell of vodka!
Well, can not "Absolute" as smell, well, can not! Another thing, what else Palenque homemade ...
Again - ofitsant, whom zu world.
THIS. NOT. ABSOLUT. Replace pliz.
At the boy's eyes naturally at 6 cents. Starts swearing and pounding his butt to the chest, they say, so it is something definitely the most absolute absolute!
I stop him verbal flow. And I ask the maitre priglast here. In a sense, the maitre d '.
Comes well-nourished Maine. Watts problems?
Situevina I describe it in the language of Ivan Vazov and Bedros Kirkoryan.
Offer sniff decanter.
Well - is replaced by the same "Absolute»
Maitre with decanter in his hand removed.
A few minutes later he returned. C (ettenshn!) An unopened bottle of "Absolute". Before our eyes, she turns to her cap, poured me a glass of probnichek and politely and attentively solidifies next to the table. We are waiting with such.
Sniffs. Samples. Yes. It is he. The famous French "Absolute" (I too have long thought that the vodka - Scandinavian brand. Nah. France)
I say supposedly all ol Wright. No other complaints. Pour!
Our Bulgarian friends were delighted!
You have in Russia is so well versed in the varieties of vodka?
So as the train, I answer! FSE!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting