Cannibal ..

And everybody says - "do not bite ..." The Curious Case!

In early spring, my best friend decided to play trick on me.
Two hours of the night, I wake up from the noise coming from outside the window. Sleepy I do not understand what was going on. Here it comes - some idiot throws pebbles (probably it was them) in my window. She lived in an old two-story house, on the second floor. Peek means start screaming, they say that in the middle of the night spoiled freak. Look - Dimka worth. He had just arrived from Moscow night train and immediately rushed to me. Did not go out and talk to him, I, his head hanging down, and he cocked up.

Then he said to me: "Look, I do not understand, who are already rustling half an hour?»
 - Dim, hedgehogs is likely. (On the other side, where he was standing, local grannies has long been organized something like a front garden. Flowers there any, gooseberry and currant bushes. Then granny died, and garden and stayed. It often ran urchins.)

Even with half an hour in complete darkness, with a phone in one hand and a rag in the other, he ran wildly mother. Then, running over, and he brought me a miracle. At night, I put him in a box. I put there all sorts of food and rags. Somehow I fell asleep because of his snorting and rustles.

In the morning, the animal is not found on the site. She found him in the closet among all sorts of rags and other borohla.

She took him in hand. I went to mamma, I say - "Mom, sfotkatsya me with him, let him go.»
Nurse was all in business, so just muttered - "sfotkatsya itself, the timer can fill" and ran away.

Then I put the camera down, sit down, pick up a monster. Then I notice that in his paw kind of crap is wrapped. I present to consider closer. Then I get a no horseradish bite his nose. Moreover, the right would simply bite, so there! This beast at that time was like a pit bull. Bite and come apart head against wind. The pain is unbearable, I yell, trying to tear it. Then the timer is activated!

So, strictly speaking, and get this photo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting