14 incredibly warm and funny fotodokazatelstv that it is better not to find another horse.

Horses - it's the most lovely tetrapods on the planet Earth. Our reader shared her experience. She suffered a long depression. Nothing could bring her out of depression. The woman last hopes in hippotherapy. «I went into the stall stallion pour water, it tolkul my face into the corner. I was scared, but the animal came close and began to lick my face. My tears flowed, and he continued to lick the face of his big warm tongue, removing the tears from my face. I did not move, and the colt licked all tears hrapnul, butted gently and gave me the opportunity to leave. Then, every time I walked past his stall, he greeted me with a gentle snore », i> - she says.

Look at these beauties. One would like to stroke their velvety nose and scratch your flank! Strikes, in one animal united everything - power, strength, intelligence, generosity, the desire for freedom ... In addition, the horse is incredibly good.

14 It is incredibly warm and amusing pictures that prove that the other better horses will not find in the whole world.

A great place to sleep. Guba not fool! B>

Photo: Reddit

Who needs the ball when he has his own horse?

Photo: YouTube

Let's play some racing!

The fiery kiss.

For the company always tastes better ...

Photo: Instagram

Vaska, let's get up, you slept!

Do not want to go play? Then we will come to you! B>

So, Fido, Do not be fooled! You know, I can not sleep without Blankets. B>

Free soothing therapeutic baths.

Love - she is, there are no obstacles for her ...

Funny Tale.

It's my turn!

Do not worry. Every Mike Farley enough! B>

Baran bar ... buts!

As you can see, the horses do not care who you are: a man, a cat, a dog or a goat. It seems their great good heart is enough for everyone. We can learn from these noble animals. Show your buddies how to make friends - to share with them this post.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting