Day in the Life "gazpromschika"

"Gazprom" - the largest company in Russia and the world's largest gas company, which owns the longest gas transmission system (over 160,000 km). On the bright future of the shareholders of "Gazprom" is legendary, their wealth compose songs and jokes.

Report from the central office of Gazprom.
39 photos via russos

1. 8:34. Spring is in full swing - the third of April, and on the streets of zero degrees and cold strong wind. Employees in a hurry to their jobs through the central entrance.

2. 8:55. Next to the conference room constantly held copyrights exhibition of paintings and other art.

3. 8:57. Workplace engineer conference room.

4. 9:04. This person manages the screen in the lobby. But most importantly - it's two posters hanging on the wall.

5. 9:17. The company's office - a small city within a city. It has everything. And below you will see for yourself. In the photo - the reading room of the library of the Institute of Corporate.

6. 9:29. Huge selection of books on the gas (and other) issues.

7. 9:51. At 10 am starts a major meeting.

8. 11:14. In the office of the Deputy Chairman of the Board Vitaly Markelov, who oversees the production block. From ten in the morning is a conference with the participation of heads of departments of the Administration of "Gazprom" and CEOs of subsidiaries. Solve various current issues. My attendant, who also participated in the meeting, said that I did not hesitate - go and shoot as you want. For the first time in many years, a little uncomfortably felt without a suit

9. 11:18. Previously, conference calls conducted over the telephone, and now they were replaced by video conferencing. Connected - Igor Ivanov, General Director of "Gazprom Transgaz Surgut".

10. 11:25. Lunch at the company's employees only lasts 45 minutes and is always held on a specific schedule. Therefore, the time to dine in the dining room for more than two thousand people daily. The food is delicious, checked.

11. 11:31. In addition to the dining room there is a cooking cakes, coffee shop and restaurant. Everything that your heart desires.

12. 11:38. In the kitchen hard at work.

13. 11:54. Bon Appetite!

14. 11:57. In the office of Everything: trays of fruit, food and manufactured goods stores. I had a feeling that if you live (and earlier was also a hotel) in the territory, in a big city, you can not go.

15. 12:06. There is also a flower shop.

16. 12:55. Polyclinic with park ambulances, dentists and first-class surgical department. In addition - the center of Eye Microsurgery.

17. 13:28. Hall administrative building. Shown on a special screen "pictures" of the life of "Gazprom".

18. 13:37. 35th floor of an office building. This territory is Chairman of the Board of "Gazprom" Alexey Miller, where he spends most important negotiations and ceremonies.

19. 13:42. The height of 150 meters.

20. 13:45. My reflection in the top of a skyscraper

21. 14:01. We continue to walk through the building. This couple gas industry meets me at the reception Head of the Department of Information Policy Alexander Bespalov.

22. 14:14. Pauline. She is serving as a lawyer.

23. 14:31. Olga, Deputy Head of offset printing. Here you can print any documents and materials to produce a brochure, magazine or book.

24. 14:44. And this is the "heart" of "Gazprom" - dispatching hall of the Central Production and Dispatch Department. Remote control of gas flows. Information flock here from all over the Unified Gas Supply System of Russia. Work is in full swing around the clock.

25. 15:31. During my walking through the building I met a variety of jobs: some - impeccable cleanliness, and some - creative (and not just a mess. Someone collection of banknotes from different countries, as someone worth your photos relatives and friends. The people are many and they are all different.

26. 15:35. Elena, the head of advertising and branding, holds a meeting with the head of one of the contractor.

27. 15:53. Employees of the Department of Information Policy and posters implemented their projects. Much has been left out. In the process of filming smashed glass on the same frame, but this did not spoil the mood of the girls.

28. 16:06. Press office. Consists of two divisions: the work with Russian and foreign media.

29. 16:24. The Department of Internet communications and monitoring other Internet site of "Gazprom" and media monitoring. In the photo - Vyacheslav, head of the department.

30. 17:04. The complex there is a fitness center. And after a day's employees have the opportunity to do those sports that they love.

31. 17:08. The same height on Nametkina, built in the mid 90s.

32. 19:02. Gym. On the photos - Andrei Saveliev, Head of construction and equipment under construction HSS branch of JSC "Gazprom". Visitors gym respectfully call him Konstantinych.

33. 19:14. Fitness.

34. 21:32. Time - half past nine in the evening, but on some floors lights on. We rise to the office of Chairman of the Board Alexey Miller. He signed some papers, making notes and instructions for the next day. I ask him to come out into the hallway to make a few shots in a less formal setting. He did not once, but agrees. Says it is connected (here he refers to the well-known oil company) to the tube and go.

35. 21:45. In the corridor Alexei Miller and his press secretary Sergei Kupriyanov gets lively conversation about old maps of the Russian Empire. It seems to me that he was glad to make a brief break from work. How then told Sergei, his boss at work - from early morning to late evening. On this day, he has to 9pm passed some important meeting.

36. 21:52. And in the office of Sergei Kupriyanov simply no room to swing fall. All forced by books, paintings, various objects. Here, even the boots are.

37. 21:57. Almost ten, and some employees leave work just now.

38. 22:02. Member of the Board, Head of the Department of perspective development Vlada Rusakova discussing with employees urgent matters. Up to my ear can hear the words of the pressure in the pipes, the number of threads and other parameters of the pipeline and some compressor stations.

39. 22:12

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting