The main inhabitants of "small town" celebrates the anniversary of 2

On the eve of the anniversary of the founder of the "small town" he told about his work and friendship with a colleague

The creators of "small town" Yuri Stoyanov and Ilya Oleynikov born in one day with a difference of ten years. This year for their anniversary: ​​July 10 Stoyanov will be 55, and Oleynikov - 65 years. On the eve of the celebration I wanted to talk to both parties to the talented duo, but, unfortunately, Ilya Oleynikov shortly before the birth of industrial injury happened - he had lost his voice. Therefore, the two had to take the rap for Yuri Stoyanov.

- How did not protect something Ilya Lvovich?

- Yes, you can say all this because of me happened. It was the first day of shooting the May transfer. Oleynikov played the lover that when a man hiding in the closet. But in our story this man no longer young, adultery many years, so your cover man is very slow. A closet had been his years of settled life: book, a bottle of water, I'm his mistress, slam him the door, and then he told me from the cabinet should say: "What are you, the pot could not bear?" I asked Ilya say the phrase louder. He shouted it, and his voice appeared sipottsa. Then, during the filming, she prevailed, and a few days later the voice was gone. Thank God, we have doctors. But all the people who have lost voice, know that in this situation, only one - the silence.

- But the birthday a Oleynikov recover?

- I think if that happens, Elijah will have to answer to all the toasts in his honor, and then the voice will be gone again. So it may even be better if he speaks after the holiday.

- And to celebrate their anniversary will be at the same table?

- After a combined experience of birthdays, we decided that we'd better celebrate them separately. Because he has his own friends, I have - their own, and, coming to us, they get two gifts at once. And one of them from the heart, and the second - formal. In general, hard to unite people who do not know each other. At the same table we will celebrate next year anniversary of "small town" - April 17, 2013 he was 20 years old. For us, by the way, it's much more serious date than birthdays.

- Well, where did you meet its 55th anniversary, after several years of living in the two cities, constantly shuttling between Moscow and St. Petersburg.

- Of course, in Odessa! There my mother lives, there are many relatives and friends. 30-40 people will gather in a pretty place. Be sure to invite to make a fantastic group of "Mama's Children", singing the song copyrights Odessa. Drink, eat some good food, gifts to load into a van and go to the country.

- But presents you with a Oleynikov replace? Can you tell us about the most memorable presents that you received from your partner?

- Ilya knows that I collect everything related to Chaplin. And once he ordered me to have a very good sculptor meter, incredibly original, almost abstract sculpture of my favorite artist. By the way, the sketch for it, he made himself. Oleynikov it does not advertise, but once he drew very well.

- Really very touching. What do you usually give Oleynikov?

- In general, what you can wear and what you can brag about. I like that Ilya had a good watch, fashion pants, expensive pens and lighters. And that's what I give to him, it was always with him.

- The program of the "Town" the two of you for almost 20 years, do not spill water. This is a huge period of time really never quarreled and did not want to go in different directions?

- We are emotional people, we can certainly yell at each other, slander God knows what. But any serious conflict in the long run I do not recall. And over time, our relations have become much softer. Although today it is dangerous to use the word in relation to the two men. But since we are talking about a middle-aged people, I think your readers will understand everything correctly.

And if you ask me what I value most in Oleynikov, I answer: his attitude towards me. I am sure that for me, he will tear fall that he never betrays me and say stuff behind.

And still very valuable to know that it does not carry any of the soul stone. You know, you really love each other and at the same time hide in the shower some Unforgiven pain. Between us there is no such. And this, I believe the most important thing.

- On anniversaries often say: "Let will come true what you wish to myself." What would you wish for himself?

- I keep forgetting how old I am. Not because I am childish cheerful and direct, especially in the life of me can not be called fun, and because I am the father of the child, who is only nine years old. Physiologically, it would be normal if I was at least 40 years, and I myself was often at this age, and I feel, especially when my daughter next. So, the most important of what I myself wish - is to live up to its 30th anniversary.

- Why is it up to the 30th anniversary?

- Well, at least it: My father died when I was 33 years old. Unfortunately, he did not find me, I held an actor during his lifetime we took only two or three transfers "Town". Well, it was there, Lord, 1993: infinitely sorry that he left the young, when I was still does not show. But I want to catch my daughter held a man. And by the way, there is a great desire to see that over the bastard will be next to her! This is the logic of any father, it is based on the fact that every man remembers his biography and thought: "Is the daughter will get someone like me ?! Listen, I would like it to be someone better! »

- For you happy to be a third marriage. What do you think is the secret of its prosperity?

- I dont know. God help me, I guess. Just when our first meetings with Elena head rang some bell signal that, if our life together, it will be very safe, happy, interesting! We live in a fun, you know? This does not mean that we have at home is a constant laugh but we laugh at one and the same. And this is important!

- With two sons from his first marriage communicate?

- In principle, I do not comment on this subject. But I hope that my son, who has a birthday on the same day with me, let them silently, but still drink a glass of the day for me. And at my table a toast in his honor necessarily sound.

- How do you educate your daughter Katyusha?

- Probably not very modern. We do not burden its many fashionable nowadays coaches and clubs. We want to keep it serene childhood. Now she is studying in a normal Moscow school, close to home. And I have it only one major requirement - to read books (not the computer) and a lot of writing by hand. Kate is a girl's diary and a lot of draws. I think is enough for her.

Private business

Yuri Stoyanov was born July 10, 1957 near Odessa, in the village of Borodino, the son of a gynecologist and teacher, honored worker of Education Evgenia Leonidovna Stoyanova. Since childhood, he wrote poetry, played guitar, was engaged in fencing, he studied in the studio of actor at the Odessa film studio. In 1978 he graduated from the Moscow State Institute of Theatrical Art named after AV Lunacharskogo (GITIS). After that, until 1995, I was in the troupe Theatre BDT.

In 1993, together with Ilya Oleynikov founded the program "Town", where he works until now the author, director and performer roles. Since 1981 she acted in films. Among his film - "The man at the window", "Lily of the valley silver", "Balzac Age, or All Men Are Bast:" "12". Since 2001 - People's Artist of Russia

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting